~ 6 ~

— ☽ —

After just a few rings, Jake's face was displayed on his phone screen. Everything about the male made his heartbeat quickly, I mean how could you look at Jake and say he wasn't attractive. The older male looked very comfy in his pajamas, little ducks all over the light blue long sleeve he wore.

"Hello~" Jake smiled and waved cutely. Sunghoon grinned and waved back, moving to sit on his desk. "So, how was your evening so far?" The older male asked while rummaging through his pencil case. The soft sound of music played in the background and Sunghoon found it adorable when Jake would hum or dance along to the music. "Pretty good, I just ate so I'm happy right now" Sunghoon answered while patting his stomach. "Me too."

Jake gasped making the black-haired male pause before looking up at him. He pointed behind Sunghoon with the smallest giggle escaping his mouth. "You have a dog!" He exclaimed joyfully. The looked on his face showed how happy he was as he watched the small white dog pounce around Sunghoon's bed. "Yeah~ This is Gaeul" Sunghoon stood up from his chair and went to grab his small companion.

She looked up at him and licked his face before returning to his arms. Gaeul rested his head on Sunghoon's arm, very relaxed as he raked his hand through her fur. "AWW! She's so adorable!! I have a dog as well but she's downstairs right now" Jake cooed and looked at the small dog lovingly. Sunghoon enjoyed watching Jake said soft praises to Gaeul who simply just stared back at him through the screen.

Gaeul barked a few times, making Sunghoon put her down. Once she was set back on the floor, she sprinted outside his room quickly and down the stairs. "Hmph, just leave me" Sunghoon pouted and crossed his arms. The older laughed with a hand on his mouth. "Okay okay let's go over stuff" Sunghoon wanted to cry as Jake tried to explain everything to him again but then again, this is why they met up in the first place.

— ☽ —

"Wait... y=-8?" Sunghoon said carefully, staring down at his paper with a worried face. "Yes! See, you're getting it~" Jake exclaimed with his arms in the air. The whole time they spent together was full of Jake having to explain the same thing about ten times and having to test Sunghoon to make sure he truly understood. After an hour and a half and Sunghoon groaning, while hitting his head against his table, they finally thought it was time to call it a day.

"I think that's good for today. We did a lot today so I think your brain had enough stress" Jake joked while putting all of his papers and pencils away. They took some time to clean up their desks before they found themselves staring awkwardly at each other. Pretty weird to think that just a day ago Sunghoon saw him for the first time and just in a day, he was getting close to Jake.

"Jeez, it's 12 already" Jake suddenly stated while looking at the clock on his phone. This made Sunghoon look as well. Time did pass by quickly didn't it? "I'm probably going to stay up and have an all-nighter again" The younger stated. He stood up from his desk, propped his phone on his bedside table, and plopped onto his bed. Letting out a loud sigh, he turned to face his phone and look back at Jake.

"I wanted to stay up late as well, not sure what I'll do but yeah." Silence. "I'm going to be honest and just say what I'm thinking" Jake always broke the silence. Sunghoon couldn't thank him enough for always filling up the awkwardness. "Do you want to stay up together? I don't really have anything to do and this would be a chance for us to get closer!" The older explain carefully, he seemed worried that Sunghoon would decline his offer and embarrass himself. It definitely caught Sunghoon off guard but he nodded. "Sure, it'd be fun to just stay up all night with someone for a change"

— ☽ —

"sʜʜ! ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ sᴀʏ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ, ɪ ᴍɪɢʜᴛ ɢᴇᴛ ᴄᴀᴜɢʜᴛ" Sunghoon whispered, putting an index finger to his lips. In his screen, Jake was also sneaking and had his lips sealed tightly together.

"sʜʜ!! ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ sᴀʏ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ! ʟᴀʏʟᴀ ᴍɪɢʜᴛ ʜᴇᴀʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴋᴇ ᴜᴘ" Finally they silenced themselves and quickly did their business before running back to their rooms quietly.

It was around 2 in the morning and they both decided they were hungry and need to get snacks for themselves. It was stupid but they wanted to do it together and tried their best to quickly sneak into their kitchen and find whatever snacks they wanted. Jake had a few cans in his hands and a bunch of chocolates and chips. Sunghoon was the same, some candies stuffed in his pockets.

They laughed softly at each other as they emptied their hands and pockets which were full of snacks for them to eat. It made Sunghoon wonder what it would be liked to joke around with Jake like this in person and actually be with him. But for now, they did mischievous things together on FaceTime.

"I think I woke my sister up" Sunghoon's eyes scanned the hallway from his open door before closing and locking his door. Jake sealed his lips before the younger told him it was alright to speak. For the past two hours, they talked about random things and even spent some time singing some songs together. They were just about to watch some random videos together until Sunghoon stated the he was getting hungry.

The two were already so close with just one FaceTime. It felt natural between them now, Sunghoon didn't need to find words to talk to Jake as they flowed from his mouth without hesitation. Even if he still felt flustered deep inside, he talked calmly to Jake without blushing or stuttering.

They were getting closer and Sunghoon, loved it.

. . .

2 / 19 / 21
23 : 52

I'm so sorry for not updating yesterday! Jae is busy with school again and my phone was frozen all day yesterday- But, HERE'S A NEW PART! I hope you enjoy and that you had an amazing day <33
- MINA -