With Izuku

Izuku recovered from his punch to stand up coughing a small bit of blood out of his mouth. "I gotta hand it to you Toshi. You're up there in years, but you can still give a punch that can knock a normal person's lights out."

"Good to know." Toshi came over with the two taking a fighting stance. Izuku charged in first with a straight punch for Toshi to counter with an uppercut. Izuku evaded this to try and sweep his brother's feet to only have him evade and narrowly miss kicking the dark haired boy in the face. "Quick reflexes. Impressive Izuku."

"Oh I'm gonna make you more than impressed when things come down to it bother." Izuku started activating his electric quirk, specifically his warping ability, warping right behind Toshi to try and punch him. He was dodged however to almost get a Detroit Smash to the face if he did not warp again. 'I just need to land a punch on him. Not even that. A hand so I can use my new ability. Good thing I found a way to make myself able to move through electric currents.'

Before Izuku could do anything else however, Bakugou came in through the sky to hit Izuku to make him lose his focus. "FUCKING BITCH!"

Izuku got up and began shouting at Bakugou. "WHAT THE HELL'S YOUR PROBLEM ASSHOLE!"

"WHAT WAS THAT DEKU!?" Both started a shouting match with Toshi jumping in the middle to punch the two in the stomach to get their attention.

"Fighting amongst yourselves when the situation demands you to work together is foolish at best." Izuku stumbled to his feet before attempting to move through the electrical system again. The blond pro came at him with the electric quirk user ready to evade and counter to only find the system be down and having a punch to the face in the act.

"What the?" Izuku jumped over in front of Bakugou while Toshi smirked.

'That trick of yours works by using the electricity currently running around the city as a central point. But what happens when that system is down?"

Coming from a distance, Nana floated towards the group with some power lines in her hand. "So you took one of my top forms of mobility." Izuku started to smile with electricity going through his hair. "No matter. I'm not a one trick pony like the blond here with every move being a punch." A wave of energy was felt around everyone for all the debris in the area to start levitating around Izuku. "Now. Special move: Magnetische Mine-"

"Outta my way dumbass!" Bakugou cake charging while destroying the debris and having it all hit him by accident. He got up to start yelling at Izuku almost instantly. "WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT!?"

"I DIDN'T PLAN ON YOU GETTING IN THE MIDDLE OF THAT! IF ANYONE'S TO BLAME FOR THAT, IT'S YOU!"

"YOU WANNA FUCKING GO BITCH!?"

"BRING IT! AT LEAST THEN YOU'LL GET A TASTE OF WHAT REAL TALENT IS!" Both we're ready to fight before Izuku had a knee to the gut and Bakugou had a punch to the face by Nana and Toshi.

"This is pathetic of the two of you. All you had to do is work together and you might've been able to get one of us before now. But instead you both chose to take your anger out on each other and make things worse. You two are no heroes. You're hardly able to even call yourselves young adults." Nana stated this while continually beating on both Izuku and Bakugou with no restraint until they were on the ground motionless beside one another. Ochako and Momo watched in horror as their husband laid on the ground in pain and motionless.

"I think you might've gone overboard mother."

"They're still breathing, so I doubt it." The two started to walk away with Izuku looking up to the sky.

"Hey Kaachan?" Bakugou started opening his eyes in pain to reply.

"What?"

"...Let's work together for 10 minutes. It honestly makes both of us sick to our stomachs, but I hate losing as much as you."

A silence was between the two before the ash blond spoke. "Whatever."

Both started to stand up with Nana and Toshi turning back at them. "If you both can't fight together, then this is pointless-" Nana was cut off by a punch by Izuku to have her slide a little back before preparing to attack. "YOU'RE SO GROUNDED!" She attempted to attack Izuku for him to jump back and have Bakugou come back and blast the dark haired mother in the face. Izuku then retaliated with using OFA to knock her into an already destroyed building.

"Something tells me she's going to be really sore at you when she gets out of tha-" Toshi was the next to go flying when Izuku and Bakugou released a massive blast of the ash blond's explosions and the dark haired one's magnetic force to send him back as well.

"Now this got interesting!" Nana came out ready for a fight when she noticed Bakugou come at her pulling one of the pins on his grenades at her. "Uh oh." The blast cracked the pavement near them with Toshi coming to his mother's aid.

"Seems Izuku has abandoned you to fend for yourself young Bakugou. What shall you do now?" The buff blond grabbed Bakugou by his skull to slam him into the ground to disorient him. Nana then came out of the wreckage looking for Izuku to not find him anywhere.

"So what are you two planning?"

"You shitrags are gonna see in about five seconds. YOU READY DEKU!?"

Izuku was seen atop the roof of one of the buildings with all the debris in the area to condense into a single mass. "This trick takes time to do in a large mass. So be ready to see how this goes. Special move: Magnetische Mine!" The ball came at the three with Bakugou using his second round in his other gauntlet to get Toshi off before blasting out of the area.

"That does not look good." Toshi started to worry a bit while the mother looked at her son's attack with pride.

'Not bad Izuku. But it's not gonna get both of us.' Nana jumped away just before it could connect with her for only Toshi to get caught in the blast. The impact made everything that wasn't screwed down act as a kinetic force that trapped the pro inside a giant ball of debris that was being made the entire fight. In a sense of speaking, Toshi and Nana had their own hand in this victory. "I guess Toshi should've used his head more. But you still have one more left."

"That's fine by me." Izuku used his warp ability to get right next to his mother to surprise her a bit.

"How!? I cut the power here!"

"That ability puts off a lot of electrical feedback. I was able to ride the waves for one last warp right next to you." He placed his hand on his mother's head before smiling at her. "This ends it. Nervenstau(nerve jamming)." An electric force came out of Izuku to force his mother into a state of shock where her body was unable to move. She began falling before Izuku used some of his last bit of energy to repel the effects of gravity by an electromagnetic pulse. "Well they're dow-" Izuku was cut off by feeling his body fall down with Bakugou grabbing him before he hit the pavement.

"I honestly didn't expect that to work. Guess being the nerd you are worked in your favor."

Izuku tried to say something, but found himself unable to and just simply flipped Bakugou off. 'If I could speak right now, I'd tell you to go fuck yourself you asshole. But I'll wait for later, that way I can make a joke that I still get more action than you.'

And that finishes this chapter. Izuku and Bakugou had passed the exam with both being just able to succeed. See what happens next time. Hope you all enjoyed and thanks for reading.