Chapter 1⃣

Hey guys this is my first chapter hope you enjoy!

In love with the bad boy.

Today....

It's Monday morning and it's my first day of high school.

The butterflies inside my stomach suddenly turned into roaring dragons.

I got to school and my middle school friend was waiting for me outside. I know most middle schoolers have many friends or "The Squad" ,but I only needed one true friend.

Her name is Hazel and we have been friends since kindergarten. Most people are interested in meeting more friends but I was just focusing in having only one.

We walked in and we saw new people from other middle schools, and the people I already knew since last year.

While I was walking down the hall trying to find my first period, my phone buzzed in my pocket, and it was my overprotective mom. Stupid me didn't look where I was walking and tripped on a juice box and fell. Everyone was laughing at me ,but I didn't care cause it was my first day.

While I was trying to get up I noticed that I had fallen on top of someone, it must've been a new guy because I had never seen him before.

I looked into his deep blue eyes and noticed a bit of guilt. "Are you okay" I said nervously. He was so hot I couldn't believe that I had fallen on him."It's okay " he said cleaning his dirty pants and leaving.

Me and my friend hazel had period 3 together which was lunch.

Haze: "So how was your day "

Me: I... I trailed of not knowing if I should tell her.

Haze: "Yes. Bella tell me! "

Me: Okay. I said slowly trying to catch my breath. "So I was texting my mom and I tripped and fell on someone and he's really hot. I rushed my words to make a point.

Haze: "OMG! Bel how come you didn't tell me about this before. "

I didn't know what to say so I just gave her a close mouth smile.

The rest of lunch was me eating everyone's food. I am skinny but if you mess with my food there's no turning back.

After lunch I was lost I didn't know where to go so I was going around all the hallways In the school. And then it happened...
X----x

Thats the end of my first chapter.
I know I know cliffhanger for the first chapter, but hope you enjoyed the chapter

Hugs Ati!