"Euhm no, I graduated a while back and since then I wasn't really allowed to do anything else." I said putting a piece of hair out of my face, everyone stayed silent.

"What did you graduate in?" asked a voice coming out of nowhere and here he was, Tony, this guy's always sneaking up on me.

"I graduated from Law school and have a major in English literature." I tell him looking his way.

"And you are?"

"21 years old." I reply as fast as he throws his questions at me,

"Aren't you a bit young?" he asked again,

"Aren't you a bit pretentious? And I am but I skipped several classes I was, apparently and I quote, a genius." I tell him, what is the matter with this guy, another 'bad day', it has just started c'mon.

"Wow looks like you're not the only brain in this agency anymore Stark." said Steve with a boyish grin on his face, which made me laugh, he has a cute smile.

"Anyway, I have to go drop this little one at day care, I will meet you in the training room Nat if it's okay by you." I tell her, taking Aly in my arms and letting her say bye bye to everyone. As I was about to open the door and Tony was right next to it I threw him a "Stark." and he kindly replied with a "Jones".

I put Aly down once I was in the corridor, she's starting to want to do things on her own so I was holding her two hands and making her walk a bit which was pretty cute to see. I then heard footsteps behind le but I didn't bother to look back, I just heard someone clear its throat.

"Hi," a shy Peter started to talk to me, I looked up at him and smiled back,

"Do you mind if I join you, while you drop Aly off?" he asked still as shy as ever.

"Not at all, it's fine." I tell him taking Aly back in my arms as she was already tired to 'walk'.

"So Tony, isn't really your cup of tea right?" he asked a small chuckle escaping his lips.

"I wouldn't say that but he's just sarcastic and pretentious so I am kinda, you know, paying him back with the same attitude." I said with a small smirk

"Uh that's sneaky." he said wiggling his eyebrows and laughed.

"I know I am, well that's us, catch you later Peter." I smiled at him as I was entering the day care,

"Bye girls." he smiled happily.

---------------------after dropping Aly off--------------------------

As I was going to the training room I saw a tall figure coming my way and I instantly turned around, anxiety rushing through my body, from afar the figure looked exactly like Roy's. I found a small spot and put my back to the wall and slid down until I was sitting on the floor, hugging my knees trying not to be noticeable and to control my sobs. My vision was so blurry I just saw a figure again kneeling down next to me as I buried my face in my arms.

"Mia, Mia are you okay?" a soft voice asked, it was a familiar one tho the tone was different, I looked up and wiped my tears away to finally see who was in front of me. A worried Tony was looking at me intently, I just nodded my head.

"Do you need help? Can I do something for you? What's wrong?" he asked really fast.

"I'm- I'm fine, it's just a panic attack, I will be fine thank you." I said not moving an inch and wiping the tears out of my eyes.

"What happened?" he asked curiously, sitting down beside me, I stayed silent as some silent tears were still rolling down my cheeks.

"Has the panic attack something to do with those- euhm, scars on your wrists?" he asked again looking at me, his eyes were so piercing I felt like he could see through me, and I just nodded my head again.

"I am here for you if you ever need anything, and I am sorry for being a jerk to you, you make the jerk in me come out." he lets out a small chuckle to which I reply by a laughing slightly,

"Hey there's a smile, I mean it was small but still. I know you probably don't want to talk about it, but if you ever do I am here, and just know that you are safe here." he said and I didn't know what to say so I just nodded, grateful for the silence falling upon us.

We stayed there silent and all of a sudden we heard footsteps but didn't bother to move until someone stopped in front of us,

"Mia are you okay?" Nat kneeled in front of us, looking at my swollen eyes and looking back at Tony,

"Stark what did you do to her?" she asked annoyed.

"I didn't do anything, she had a panic attack and I found her there, so I stayed with her until she felt better." he said looking at me, as I wiped my face and sighed,

"I am fine Nat, Tony was actually really nice to help me during my panic attack, we can go training now I'll be fine." I said getting up and Tony was still sitting down on the floor. Nat just nodded at me, still a concerned look on her face.

"Thank you Tony, for everything." I tell him, extending my hand out for him to take so he would get up, which he gladly took.

"You're welcome, you know I am here if-" he looked at Nat who was looking at him intently,

"-If you need anything." he said breathing out. I muttered a quick thanks and went on my way with Nat.

I have to stop having those panic attack, Roy is dead and so should be my anxiety and panic attacks.