Chapter 12: The Decision

Start from the beginning

I you haven't already guessed , I will tell you .... I am giving birth !!!!

Adorable right !!! The hell not !! It's painful as fuck!!!!!

The entire day was spent from my screaming .

By the end of the day I passed out .

An hour later I woke up and saw everyone looking at me with star stuck eyes .

I asked them where my children were , and they immediately brought my three beautiful little angles .

They were sleeping so peacefully without a care in the world .

Everyone in the room congratulated me and I nodded and all of us had tears in my eyes .

I looked at my babies and I couldn't help but feel guilty that there father wasn't here .

I ignored the feeling and replaced it with happiness and thought how happy Aidan would be . He would pick them up , hug them , kiss them and say cute words .

I couldn't help myself I broke down into tears .

Time skip 1 month ..

I was making the most difficult decision of my life .

But it was necessary.

All the boys and girls were with me .

Marcy , Amelia and Krist were by my side along with Asher and nick and Ben .

What I was about to do may seem heartless to some people but it was necessary for the survival of my kids .

I was about to drop them in a adoption centers .

No one has an idea how hard it is for a mother to be away from her children .

Asher asked my again for confirmation and said : "are you certain you want to do this".

I nodded and went inside .

The adoption centers are rated to be the best in the entire world literally .

Hence the place I chose for my children .

They would grow up without me or their family , but they would be safe .

I had already talked with the head of the each centers .

I said centers because I chose three different places .

The centers will immediately take them to a safe and private place that even u wouldn't know .

I looked at my children one last time .

I broke down to tears . I looked at my daughter and sons who  were sleeping .

I took out three special necklaces from my pocket . They were identical to each other .

They were made of a rare type of metal that resembled dark gold .

Each necklace inside had a photo of Aidan and me together on one side  . And parents was written on the other side .

The outside of the necklace was the only thing that was different amount the necklaces .

Each necklace had a name written outside it .

The name was the name of my child .

I took one of the necklace in which 'Mia' was written and put it on my daughter .

Then I took the other necklace that had 'max' written over it and out it on my son .

Then I took the  last necklace that had 'miles' written over it and I placed it on my other son .

Mia , Miles and Max Gallagher . My little angles and the light of my life :

I look at them one last time and drop them off to three different adoption centers .

I then went back to base and cried for an entire week . I reminded myself that this was necessary because the light knew about my kids and they might take them from me .

Because my kids also were the kids of Aidan .

Everyone has agreed hesitatingly .

But I knew that sometime in the future all three of my children will find me a reunite .

Because Aidan reunited with his family after 15 years .

And after all these children were the sons and daughter of Aidan Gallagher and y/n l/n . They had Aidan's and my personality in them and as well as you will , love and heart .

————————————————
TO BE CONTINUED
—————————————-

Hi readers ,

How was the depressing chapter ?

I will admit I literally cried writing it .

Any way vote and comment if you like it or if you cried .

See you soon ,
Bye