9: Frightening The Unwanted Visitors (D)

Start from the beginning

I directed my killing intent above him and made a ball out of it. Since my killing intent materialized, the ball is solid like a real object.

I glanced at the pig and saw him shake his head vigorously with snots and tears of blood all over his face.

Too late.

I controlled the ball of killing intent and smashed it in the space between his useless legs.

I did it three times until it became like mush and until he fainted, before he fainted I was saying the lines...

"Pigs should really be cut but be thankful I don't have any fire element or I would've roasted you."

I turned away from the gory sight and looked at the direction of the colorful cupcakes.

I dispersed my killing intent that surrounded them and there I saw all of them like a statue or more like a corpse frozen in time.

Tsk. I forgot about it. Shouldn't have make it surround them.

"Cupcakes should've been baked but, oh well, this will do."

I said while shrugging my shoulders.

Since I am done with them, what now?

Right.

I'll have to deal with the whole dukedom.

Especially my family, they wouldn't love like they did because they saw my dark side. It's one way or another, I have only one option so that my feelings won't be hurt that bad.

I turned to where my family and family's servants are.

"It's fine if you disown me after what you have witnessed. I won't say anything and accept it. I will leave later if that will ease your fear of me." I was about to get out of this room when dad said something unexpected.

"What are you saying?! Don't you dare leave this household and this family! Whatever you do, we will support you and love you. Even if you want to kill the reigning king, I will help you with the strategy and everything!" Dad said.

I stiffly turned around.

"Heh? What?" I didn't know what to say.

"Dad, that's treason." I said with a deadpanned face.

When I saw them, instead of fear and loath on their faces, they were smiling.

Lol. This scene will be the horror picture of the year if only I have a camera.

Amidst the blood and gore surrounding them, they are smiling so brightly and their aura is calming. They're like a bunch of beautiful crazy demons.

"You're not scared of me?"

"Why would we?" Dad

"You don't dislike me?"

"We don't dislike you." Mom.

"But I brutally killed them." I said with a straight face.

"They deserve it." My brothers.

"Don't you think of me as a demon or monster?"

"You're our prodigious angel." The servants.

Pftt! Angel? After what I did?

"Do you still want me as your daughter?"

"You have always been our little girl." Dad.

"That's not why I asked!"

"Yes, you are our little daughter." Mom and Dad.