4: Past (B)

When I was young, I would always follow my past father around. Like my past mother, he is emotionless.

My past father was born as a son of two powerful but different beings.

My past grandmother was the former Queen Devil of Greed.

On the other hand, my past grandfather was the infamous two-faced leader of the Fallen Angels.

So in conclusion, that makes my past father, a half demon and a half fallen. My past father was more powerful than my grandparents because he inherited all the strong points of his parents despite being a hybrid.

My past father inherited grandmother's most powerful magic spell, Devour.
Devour is a magic spell in which it literally eats anything then converts it into the user's power. The downside is its number of usage and it is based on the strength of ones lineage.

Grandma's is around 70 to 80 percent, while father's is around 60 to 70 percent.

So while granny can use Devour four times a day. My past father can only use it three times a day.

Granny has other powerful techniques but its tiring naming them all so all in all, Devour is the most powerful.

Other is my Grandfather's most powerful technique, shape shifting. He can copy almost all things whether it is an inanimate one or a living one except the four major elements the fire, water, earth and air.

Just like grandmother's magic spell, shape shifting also depends on the strength of ones lineage.

The stronger his or her lineage is, the longer the time the caster can hold his or her shifted form.

Grandfather's lineage strength is exactly 83 percent on the other hand, my past father's lineage strength is playing around 75 to 80 percent depending on his will.

So yeah, almost half of each my grandparents' abilities and techniques has been inherited by my past father.

As you can see, my family tree are full of evil and emotionless creatures and none are human.

I got a heroic siren mother, a hybrid of a father, a Devil grandmother who was also a Queen Dowager because my past father inherited the position and a Fallen angel grandfather who is downright evil.

My mother's an orphan, so yeah, I don't have grandparents on her side of the family.

You may be asking why I call my parents heartless right?

Well, my past mother, although the lock to her emotions has been removed because she met her soulmate which is obviously my past father, she is so very work oriented.

So much that after she gave birth to me when I was still Maji, the next day, she went back to work again.

Technically, I grew up without being showered by my mother's love. Simply because all her love is divided to work, Poseidon, my past father and her in laws. I don't even know if I have a part in her heart.

She constantly forgets about my existence and only remembers me when I appear in her office or when I run away to go and play in the ocean.

She got a feet alright, because it is one of a siren's blessings. So, no, she didn't meet an evil octopus lady.

My past father is a half baked demon and a fallen angel so yeah, he also got the looks that is leaning to the enchanting type like my past mother. And he is also cold. Other than mother, he only shows his emotions when it involves his business. I also observed that he was a yandere to mother. Same with mother, she was a yandere to.