7: Frightening The Unwanted Visitors (B)

Good thing my brothers are normal. Look at them shifting uncomfortably like a kid.

NOT!

Get a grip of yourself outer me! Don't deceive yourself anymore!

My inner self is right.

Sigh.

Oh Kamisamah, you should wish that we will not meet someday because I may accidentally kill you.

Sigh.

How many times did I sigh today anyway?

Sigh.

I looked at my brothers with a pained expression, like I lost something.

Technically, I did.

I lost hope of having a normal family.

My big brothers, could you please hide those daggers and those sadistic looks in your eyes.

Sigh.

"Well, Duke De Viltrex, what do you think of my offer?" That was the banana man.

"Earl Doll, apologies because I may have heard wrong, but could you repeat your offer?"

"Of course Your Grace." the banana man said with a delighted expression.

"As I had said, esteemed Duke, I am here to offer an engagement between my youngest daughter and your eldest son."

Ehh?!

"Earl Doll wants me to engage my eldest son to your youngest daughter? May ask for the reason?"

The banana man rubbed his hands together and his thoughts are simply written on his face.

Well, he thinks that his offer is close to being approved because dad asked about his daughter. Pathetic.

"Well, esteemed Duke may not know but back where I came from, the Valeria Kingdom, when they dream about people that exist and is the opposite gender, they are recognised as their destined long life partner.

My daughter dreamed of your eldest son last month that's why I, as her  respected father travelled until here to propose this engagement for my youngest daughter." He said with a loving smile.

Dad smiled. Mom smiled. My brothers smiled.

Poor cupcakes and banana man, you would never have imagine that those perfect smiles contain an enormous killing intent.

And what's with his loving smile? It creeps me out, alright!

That aside.

How dare him covet my big brother!

"Moreover"

He's still not done?!

"As esteemed Duke can see, I also brought my niece."

Who the hell can see which niece is he taking about. Those with clear eyes can see that the entourage he brought is completely full of aunties!

My dad has a questioning look in his eyes.

"Like my youngest daughter, she had also dreamed of the esteemed Duke many times."

This banana!

How dare him!

Is he trying to tell dad to take in that homewrecker?!

Who the f*ck is she?!

While observing with a sharp look, my eyes unconsciously drifted to the cake faced pink cupcake.