This bloody part of the story ain't be where the so called goddess appears right?!

"Well, I'll be damned." I whispered.

This can't be, right?!

"Greetings human!" A feminine voice sounded.

I'm speechless.

"What do you want?" I said calmly.

Maybe because of my question but her cheery face crumbled and showed a sheepish one.

"Ahh... Well, I'm here to compensate you. Hehehe..."

"Compensate?" I asked with my eyebrows raised.

"Yeah" and she showed a timid smile.

"What the bloody hell did you do?" I asked with my eyes narrowing and my aura turning darker.

"Well, I may have caused your death." She stopped and tried to gauge my expression but I deserved a pat on my back because I held onto my poker face.

"Go on" I said.

"I was experimenting on something." She stopped again. Is she bullshitting me?

"For goodness sake! Finish what you want to say!"

"Ahh... Of- ofcourse! Uhmm... I wanted to change Truck-san because he had been on a vacation and is unwilling to do his work. He is massive, so I can't pull him.

My first try in the experiment is -is ..."

"Don't tell me its that golden Lamborghini!"

Her ashamed expresion shows it all.

"Well F*ck."

Should I be happy I was hit by a different car instead of that cliche one or not? Tch. So much for dignity.

"Now what?"

"Uhmm... So I will send you to your favorite Otome game. Tears Conqueror. And-"

"I don't like that bloody game."

"R-right! And i will grant you three wishes."

I raised my eyebrows at that one.

"So I get to reincarnate in that bloody game and get six wishes?"

"Three wishes"

"Hmm..." I said with a dark tone.

"Yes! Yes! It's six wishes!"

"Good.

My first wish is to be reincarnated into a PASSERBY"

"Passerby?"

"Yup. An insignificant character that isn't involved in the plot or with the characters, can't be affected by the plot, and is free to do what she wants without concerning herself with the plot unless she wants to."

"Ohh..."

"I don't want to be 'accidentally' become any of the major characters by 'mistake', don't I? Then get appeased like those female lead in novels by saying that a certain someone made a mistake."

The goddess had the expression of being seen through her schemes.

Tsk. Of course it isn't accidental, only brain dead humans would believe her.

"Second, I want to retain some of my features and all my abilities from my past life"

"You looked like a mess back then, you don't want to be beautiful?"

I just smiled lazily and shrugged.

"Third, I want to be the most powerful one who doesn't have responsibilities and can do whatever I want in my next life"

I remembered the quote 'Great power comes with a great responsibility', I think it was from Spiderman.

"Fourth, I want a loving, doting, rich and complete family"

"Fifth, I want you all to promise not to get involve in what I will do. Let me control my fate. And you wouldn't exploit and use any loopholes in my wishes."

"That's all"

"How -how about the sixth wish?"

She's still shaken by my dark aura, huh?

"I'll save that for later"

"Then are we done?!"

My eyebrows twitched because it is clear to see that she is eager to send me off.

"Yup."

"I, goddess Alkila, sends Maji Lauren into her new world with all of her wishes fulfilled and promises kept by me"

A bright magic circle appeared beneath me and swallowed me whole. Before I was completely gone, I flashed the goddess a sinister smile of mine.

Hope she was scared to death.

Hahaha...