Whether it was because the Jiao Niang was blessed or because of other reasons, Qi Yun looked for Ye Jiao, and there was no one else in his eyes.

He just asked Tiezi to get out of the carriage to find Ye Jiao because Qi Yun was a little worried about her.

In fact, Ye Jiao didn't come out for the first time. Whether she went to see the Dong family before or later went to see the lantern, Ye Jiao always took Xiaosu and left. There was no need for anyone to worry.

Although Qi Yun wanted to urge him every time, there was a coachman on the road to take care of him, and when he arrived, he was taken care of by the Dong family. He would not take care of many Qi Yun. After all, he was not the kind of staring at the lady all the time, just letting him go. She must not be free.

But this is Qi Yun's second time out of the Qi family. Last time he was accompanied by Ye Jiao. He felt that the road was so short, but now that he was alone, it was the same road to the town, but it felt so long.

Moreover, Qi Yun became more and more worried, afraid that Ye Jiao would not eat well, dress well, and get along well with others.

No, let Tiezi hurry down and take a look before he gets to the place. When Tiezi comes back and says that Ye Jiao is fine, Qi Yun still wants to see his wife for the first time.

At the door of the medicine store, Ye Jiao had already squeezed through the crowd.

Ye Pingrong was staring at Qi Yun, and he remembered in a daze that he had seen this fur coat before. He just couldn't remember where he had seen it before. He thought about it, so he didn't notice that his sister was already facing Qi Yun trot away.

Ye Jiao was wearing a red cloak with a circle of white fluff on her neck. When she ran, she flicked and looked very pleasant.

Qi Yun subconsciously opened his arms and held Ye Jiao who was leaping towards him, shaking her body a little.

Fortunately, the little ginseng remembered that his husband was weak, and quickly pulled him to stabilize his figure, then raised his head to look at him, and said, "Xiang-gong, why didn't you wear a hat?"

When she and Qi Yun came out last time, they were well cleaned up for Qi Yun, wrapped tightly and airtight, but now Qi Yun is not wearing that rabbitskin hat.

But when Tie Zi heard this, the corner of his eyes trembled.

The quality of the hat is excellent, but it's a little too tight. After wearing it, you can't see anything except the eyes and mouth.

Tiezi has always admired his young master. Regardless of whether Qi Yun is in good health or not, Tiezi used to admire his ability to survive his illness and pain, but with some fear, now he admires him for operating such a large shop. Some respects.

But in any case, Tiezi felt that a big hairball was really a bit strange.

This time, Fang Li from the medicine shop was backing him. If Qi Yun was surrounded by the fluffy stuff that day looked at the lamp, it would be counterproductive.

Hearing this, Qi Yun couldn't help but stretched out his hand to touch the top of his Jiao Niang's hair, and said slowly: "It's okay, it's a lot warmer, and there is no wind today. I want to relax a little bit."