thirteen: the new professor

"What do you mean we have to go?" I asked.

"Adelaide, you guys aren't very safe, especially you," Nymphadora said. "I'm going to go fill in Mum and Dad. I need you two to go quickly pack your things with Remus. All of your school things too."

"I don't have my school things," Fred stated.

"Your parents are getting your extra things," Remus added.

Fred, Remus, and I went up to my room to quickly packed our things. Once Fred and I had all of our trunks downstairs, I said goodbye to my parents and apparated with Remus and Nymphadora. We ended up in a greyish house.

"Where are we?" I asked.

"Headquarters," I heard someone say behind me.

I turned around to see one of my favorite people, Sirius Black. "Sirius," I squealed and ran towards him.

"Hey, pup. How are you?" He asked. 'Pup' was a nickname that Remus and Sirius used for me since I was little.

"I'm good. How's everything with you? Hiding well enough?" I asked with a laugh.

"As well as it can be. I've had these lovebirds keeping me company," he whispered the last part. "I heard about you and twin number 1."

Fred's face lit up at the slight mention of him. "Yeah, we're in love," Fred added.

I laughed at his goofiness. "Yeah, we're good," I said while looking at Fred as his arms wrapped around stomach.

______

Many of the other people we loved joined us. Such as George, Ginny, Ron, Mr. and Mrs. Weasley, and even Hermione. Harry was supposed to join us soon. All of the kids were stuck downstairs since meetings were constantly going on.

"Is that Harry I hear?" George asked.

"Think so. Sounds like he's shouting," I responded.

"Might want to go check on that," Fred added. We all locked hands and apparated to Ron's room. "Harry."

"Thought we heard your dulcet tones," George said.

"Don't bottle it up though, mate. Let it out," Fred laughed.

"Anyway if you're all done shouting," I added.

"Do you wanna hear something a little more interesting?" Fred asked. Harry shook his head, so Fred grabbed his extendable ear and we went to the stairs.

The ear was lowered to the crack of the door at the meeting. We heard the quiet whispers about Harry from Molly, Sirius, and Snape, but the whispers were interrupted by Hermione's cat.

"Bad, Crookshanks, " Hermione whispered. We all laughed as we saw Molly walk out of the room and announce dinner was almost ready.

"Hold on, love. Jumping downstairs," Fred whispered in my ear. I interlocked fingers and apparated to the bottom of the stairs with Fred and George, scaring Molly. She yelled at us, but we quickly ran into the kitchen.

Everyone sat at a long table. We all had little conversations going on, and Nymphadora was entertaining a part of the table by changing some of her features into animal parts.

"Why don't you ever do that?" George asked me while filling up my cup. I was sitting in between him and Fred.

"I don't like changing or using my animagus form," I mumbled.

"Leave her alone, George," Fred fired at George.

"I was just wondering," George defended.

"No, it's fine," I responded and then thanked George for filling up my cup.