nine: the haircuts

AN: That's the haircut Adelaide gets, but her hair stays all black. TW: there is talks of relapse and vivid descriptions of it

About a week and a half passed, so I only had a few days left at The Burrow. Fred and I were both sad that we weren't going to be able to spend everyday together, but we only had to be apart for about another month.

Fred and I were laying down on the couch during one of my last afternoons at The Burrow. He laid on top of me with his head on my chest. It was so soothing to have him lay there and to have me run my fingers through his long hair. I sighed and kissed the top of his head.

"What's wrong, baby?" He asked.

"I'm just going to miss seeing you all the time," I responded.

"Well if you think about it, we only have to spend about a month apart, and then we have our final year of school, and then we can spend the rest of our lives together without being apart."

"Yeah, I guess you're right." We just laid in silence before I spoke again, "Maybe you can come and stay with me for a week or two."

"You think your parents would let me stay with you?"

"Definitely. Maybe George could come too? And Ginny if she'd like."

"No, thanks," she shouted from the kitchen. "Wouldn't want to walk in on you two snogging all the time." Fred and I snickered as Ginny walked up the stairs.

"I'll ask Mum if it's alright, and then we can ask George, but for now I know something that will cheer you up," Fred said.

"And what's that?" I asked.

"HAIRCUTS," Fred screamed.

We both started to laugh. Fred turned so our stomachs were touching. I ran my fingers through his long air and cupped his cheeks. "I like your long hair though," I pouted.

"I thought you wanted me to cut it."

"I just thought it was getting a little long, but I like running my fingers through it."

"I'm not going bald, love. There will still be plenty of hair left to grab." I pouted and he jumped to kiss my lips. "Especially when I'm fucking you so hard, you have no choice, but to grab my hair," he whispered in my ear. His hot breath sent shivers over my body. He watched my eyes turn from lime green to dark pink. "You have such pretty eyes," he said as he brought his lips up to kiss my forehead. He kept them there for a few moments and it had such a fulfilling feeling. When he pulled away a sense of deprivation rushed over me.

Molly entered the kitchen and Fred got her attention. "HEY MUM CAN YOU GIVE US HAIRCUTS TODAY?"

"Freddie, don't yell," I scolded him.

"Not if you yell like that," Molly answered. Fred apologized, so Molly grabbed the supplies and called down George, Ron, and Ginny since Bill and Charlie had gone back to their jobs.

"Mum, I have a question," Fred said as we walked up to Molly. "Could I and possibly George spend a week or two at Adelaide's before we go back to school?"

"Is this alright with your parents?" Molly asked me.

"I still have to ask, but I'm sure it would be alright," I responded.

"Mum, can Fred and I stay at Lee's for a week or two next month?" George asked while walking downstairs.

Fred and I looked at each other not knowing what to say. "Uh- I can't, mate. I'm staying at Adelaide's. We were going to see if you wanted to come too, but-" We all just stood in silence for a minute until Fred spoke again, "You two get along better anyways."