He's lingering on top of me.

  "You're not sure?" Draco says in a deep playful tone, the corners of his lips upturning alike to the tail of a crime-committing devil. "Shall I perform an example?"

  His very aroma causes my breath to hitch. It's like I've said before. Perceiving the looks from my brain, I am still fifteen, I was only detained for thirteen days.

  However, my body remembers. I'm nineteen, not fifteen. It is painfully clear that when I was under an induced unconsciousness, my body was alone. The body, the spirit, they know how deprived you are— even when your brain does not.

  Perhaps the four years of body-less isolation is the reason why I feel the impacts of arousal simmering in my panties.

  His knee is balanced over the covers, in between my legs.

  "Vance wouldn't like that."

  "Y/N, why do you care what Vance would like? Isn't he a cold-blooded killer? Plus, I've never tried a Ravenclaw before."

  My eyes flicker at his and the ceiling above him. His presence was so close— I felt the slight sense of arousal emitting off him. His eyes, they're the perfect shade of blue, like to a blossoming bruise.

  "You've killed people too. I mean— I don't think you're allowed to have that mark on your arm if you refuse to take another life."

  "I don't kill, don't get that fact wrong."

  Draco frowned, momentarily gazing his view at the pillow beside my head prior to engaging in full eye contact. He leans his head downwards, steadily yet permitting my pulse to race out of my chest. My eyes film shut as our noses brushed together.

  However, that is as far as low as he reaches. Pausing, he removes his touch. When my eyes flutter open, he's in the position he was in previously, a breathable space whilst he is still on top of me.

  "Did you actually think I was going to kiss you?" He punctured the air with a light scoff, his lips upturning into a devilish grin. I sense my embarrassment nearly exploding from my skin.  "I can satisfy your pleasures without my face touching yours."

  I realize the act I could have committed. Vance ordered me to go someplace else if I were to run into Draco. Yet, I'm allowing him to hover on top of me, I'm allowing him to place his knee in between my legs. I'm permitting myself to soak up his mahogany wood scent.

  "I don't want you to satisfy my needs." Utilizing the entirety of my upper body strength, I thrust a force into his chest. It doesn't reach the maximum amount to hurt him however, it is enough to remove him from my body.

  His shoes shuffle along the floor, endeavoring to recollect his fallen balance. "So you admit you have needs?" Draco is quick to arise with certain phrases to pick at my nerves. "Don't worry, I wasn't planning on fulfilling them. I only wanted to see why Vance talked too highly of you."

  When I am fearful I recall that fear evaporates when the brain is encouraged into a more meditative mode, it is a way to poke holes in that fear-bucket and let it drain. Presently, Draco is the reason why the bucket is full. I worry about what he will tell Vance, that I disobeyed him, perhaps that I almost kissed him due to my lack of human interaction.