chapter 1

naruto's pov:

~BIP BIP BIP~

The sound of my alarm going off woke me up. "It's only 6:50am, too early. Need more sleep." I say while falling back asleep. But jolting awake knowing it was my first day at a new high school. I removed the blankets off me, slipping on my slippers just to walk to the bathroom on the other side of my room. I push back the curtains to turn on the water. While I waited for the water to get worm, I stripped all my clothes off, witch was just my underwear. At night it would get to hot to wear pajamas so i never wore them.

After letting the water run, I hoped in the shower. I do my usual routine shampoo, condition and my favorite cucumber body wash.

Turning off the water, grabbing the towel and rapping it around my waist I walked out of the bathroom into my room. I turn to my dresser witch was by my bathroom door, opening up the top drawer and grabbing my purple boxer. The drawer under held my jeans witch I grabbed the black skinny jeans. Then walked towards my closet at the end of my bed. I quickly snagged one of my many orange shirts and throw everything together.

Walking down the stair I heard noises in the kitchen, turning the corner I see Iruka, my adopted father, making pancakes. Iruka gestures for me to sit down while slapping pancakes on to the plate in front of me.

Iruka adopted me when I was just a baby, he had told me that my parents had a closed adoption. That meant that he knew nothing about my biological parents, I was fine without knowing anything about them because I have Iruka.

Putting my plate in the sink, Iruka tells me he wants to introduce me to someone very special to him. I had a feeling it was going to be a new boyfriend because every time he's in his room I would hear girlish giggles. He only did that when he really liked something or someone. At night I would also hear him down stairs with someone doing who knows what.

Grabbing my backpack and throwing on my shoes, 7:50am. I headed out the door to the black Volkswagen Jetta that was parked in front to the garage. Opening the door I slide into the seat, and started the car. My phone immediately connected to the bluetooth, I flipped through my favorite songs and playing Blue Bird.

Jamming out to the music, I finally pull up to my new high school. Parking next to a dark green jeep and a dark red Porsche; thinking to myself, wow someone dad must be rich. After turning off my car, I headed to the big round red building with the name Konoha high school in black with a white circle around it.

While walking in I see a tall blonde women with a big chest, smiling at me. We walked toward each other.

She held out her hand saying "Welcome to Konoha high school, I'm the principal Tsunade you must be Naruto, right?"

I grabbed her hand and shake it.

"Yes I'm Naruto, nice to meet you" I said with a smile.

Letting go of her hand, she leads me to her office. She headed behind her desk to grab, what I assumed was my classes. Pulling out a yellow paper from one of her drawers, handing it to me with a smile.

"Here are the classes you'll be taking for this year, if you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask me or my assistant Shizuen."

I took the yellow paper out of her hand saying thank you while leaving for my first class. First period I had Asuma for history in build S in room 115. When I walked in I was really surprised to see Asuma smoking a cigarette in school. Asuma greeted me and told me to sit next to the kid it the bowl cut. I walked to the desk next to him.

I sat next to him, he introduced himself.

"Hello I am Rock Lee but you can call me Lee. I love the lines on your face how did you get them?" he said smiling.