📖🎂💅

BTW, Sakura's calling Minato and Kushina "Uncle and Auntie" because she's just in really good terms with them.  Idk, I just do that with a lot of close family friends, so like...

Dear Diary-kun,

Ayyy! I'm at the Uzumaki/Namikaze's place, currently hiding from Hinata... We're playing hide and seek (don't ask why) and Hinata is seeking. And oh damn, she's good at this. Scary good... Honestly thought...

Anyways...

It's been a fun time so far! It just Naruto, Sasu-kun, Hinata, and I. Oh and, Kakashi-sensei is also here with his fiancé and Sasuke's other cousin and his wife. Apparently Kakashi-sensei, Obito-san, and Rin-san were taught by Uncle Minato. And (y/n)-san is a year younger than them  (ω;)

Auntie Kushina made us some really good cake! It seems Kakashi-sensei, Sasu-kun, and (y/n)-san don't like sweets, so that just left more cake for the rest of us. That led to Obito-san and Ramen-boy to have a cake eating contest... That was scary... I'm not sure who won...

Hinata and I did our boyfriend's nails! That was pretty fun! Hinata did some really pretty red-orange-yellow stuff with Naru-baka's nails. And I painted all of Sasu-kun's nails black, then added a holo topcoat *toco* on top. His nails now look utterly fabulous. (≧∀≦) I feel like the only reason Sasu-kun is putting up with the nail polish is that Itachi also paint his nails... Matte black, mind you. Still, fabulous.

Crap... I can here Hinata coming...

Mom, come pick me up, I'm scared....

H e l p!