📖🍥🚌

Heyyy Sakura-chan's Diary,

Yo! It's me, Uzumaki Naruto! The one who wants to be mayor of the city! Dattebayo!

Anyways...

I saw Sakura-chan writing in this last night and decided that I wanted to check out whatever she was guarding fiercely. So that lead me to the current moment. Sakura-chan is in the bathroom getting dressed for the day, so I don't have much time to read what saucy secrets are in you, hehehehe.

Okay! I just read a few page, and I'm jungshook! Sakura-chan has been crushing on Teme for sooooo long! Well... I might be exaggerating just a tiny bit... She's liked him for longer than I thought (;'^,_^`)

WAIT! Who told her about Sai saying that my dick is small!!!! Oh wait... she was there. Oof. My dick ain't small! Dattebayo! Sai is emotionally damaged. You can't change my mind. Nuh-uh.

Woah... I've learned that there is a lot of stuff that Saku-chan and Teme don't tell me. Honestly, I feel left out! It's like they think I have no jams! Ugh! Only Hinata-chan truly understand me :( Hinata-chan is the best. She is smart, pretty, and kind. Plus, she makes the best food ever. Yepp, even better than Ichiraku's-ttebayo! She's hard to rival.

Sakura-chan wants to be the wedding planner. It's a bit early for that, but if I had to choose right now, I would choose her. She is always so organized with her school stuff. I'm trying to decide who'll be my best man. Teme or Shika-lazy-ass. Actually... Shikamaru will be the officiant, and Teme will be the best man. Bam, problem solved. I'm big brain, dattebayo! (  ̄▽ ̄)[] [](≧▽≦ )

Oh frick frack diddily dack patty wack snick snack icepack big-mac quarterback crackerjack backtrack thumbtack tic-tac guy names Jack! Sakura-chan is out of the bathroom! She yelling at me! Abort mission, abort mission! She gonna kill me, dattebayo!

Lots of well wis~