One of them walked up the the plaque and wiped it off removing probably the years worth of dust. She then reached out to the rocks causing them to glow. She touched one of the rocks causing an explosion. I was slammed back into one of the trees. I fell to the ground and I watched Sunny come out of my bag. I slowly lifted myself up. I ran over to the ledge I was watching over before to see if the two women are okay. I saw a blonde streak of hair from one of them.

Suddenly the rocks started forming. The girl with the sword grabbed the others hand and started to try and find a ledge to grab onto. I quickly ran over to where they were and grabbed the ones hand. She stared at me surprised and let go of me. "Hurry we don't have time! Let's go!" I yelled down at her. She glared at me but grabbed my hand regardless. I pulled both of them up. Once they were up, the one with the sword told the other something I couldn't hear.

The one with the blonde streak continued to run. The other girl was in front of me yelling to the other to run. She stopped and started kicking at a pile of rocks. I quickly grabbed my wand from my bag and shoved the other girl forward. "Keep going!!!" Surprisingly she did as she was told. I took a deep breath and waved my wand.

A blue mist came from my wand and moved one of the rocks causing the rest of them to fall. I continued to run after the other two. As I was running I saw a blinding light. I covered my eyes from the light but kept running. I ran through a few trees and saw both of the girls, but the girl who had the one blonde streak now had about 90 feet of hair.

I stared up at her while both of the girls were talking. 'She's the princess.' I thought to myself. I shook my head to clear my thoughts before interrupting them. "Listen! We need to get going! You both can worry about the hair later!" The princess grabbed her friends hand and I started grabbing her hair. We started running across a bridge when it started collapsing. It caused me to fall and drop all of her hair. I looked behind me to see if I could go back that way. The black rocks had started coming even faster. I looked back to the princess and her friend only to see her hair stuck.

"Don't worry I got it!" I yelled to them both and raised my wand. Before I could even point my wand to her hair the bridge raised straight into the air. My wand flew from my hands as I went flying. "No!" I yelled watching it fall. Sunny had managed to get to the other side of the bridge and made it across. 'Thank god he's safe!' I slammed back onto the bridge causing some blood to come out of my mouth. Before I could even process what happened the bridge started falling apart. I got up as fast as I could. Now the brunette was holding onto the princess.

I glanced at where her hair was and saw one of their horses coming across the bridge. 'The horse won't make it in time!' I thought to myself before sprinting towards her hair. I unlatched it from where it was stuck, but instead of my feet touching the bridge I started falling. I watched as the hair flung back to the princess.

I stared up at the sky while falling. Suddenly, there was what looked like black reigns. I quickly grabbed onto them. I was pulled up by the horse and thrown onto his back. The horse started running towards the girls. The princess was able to grab onto the horse while the other was falling. I stuck my hand out and grabbed her wrist. We all landed on the ground. We all turned and watched as what was left of the bridge fall. The one with the sword stood up and looked at the princess. "See! Told you I'd get you in and out without anyone knowing. Piece of cake." The princess turned to the other girl. "Piece of cake? Uh did you not see the 70 feet of 'my fathers going to kill me growing from my head?! Pulse someone did find out!" The princess said gesturing towards me. "One problem at a time please." I stood up, wiped the blood from my mouth, and picked up Sunny. "As much as I'd love to listen to you both, I have to go find my wand and then get back to trying to find something good enough to be a new wand." I said starting to walk away. The girl held her broken sword to my neck. Sunny hissed at her and swatted at the sword. "Can I help you?" I asked looking up at her. "Cassandra don't hurt her!" The princess said pushing down the arm that held the broken sword. "Do I know you from somewhere?" The princess asked me. I nodded. "Yes actually we do princess. I unofficially met you on your 18th birthday during the festival." She stared at me before a bright smile spread across her face. "You're the one I danced with!" I shrugged my shoulders. "You danced with a lot of people that day. Now if I may be excused I have some important business to attend to tha-" I was cut off by the woman I now now as Cassandra. "Hold on! We're not letting you go that easy. Especially with what we saw you do. What are you a witch?" I sighed and bit my lip. "Listen you don't want me to know about you and the princess, and the rocks, and the hair, and I don't want you to know about me or what I do. So how about you don't tell anyone about me and I never even think of this encounter ever again." I said holding my hand out. The princess was about to shake my hand before Cassandra stopped her.

"What are you playing at witch?" I stared up at her as she was giving me a stone cold glare. "I'd appreciate it if you didn't call me witch as if it's an inappropriate slur, thank you very much. And as to 'what I'm playing at' I just want to search for my current wand that is probably long gone, and then search for a piece of wood that I can use to make another one." The princess pulled her friend away and they started talking for a bit with their back towards me. I looked at Sunny who jumped off of me onto the ground. "Should I just make a run for it?" I joked while petting behind his ears. "Okay miss..." I heard the princess trail off. "My name is (y/n)." I said looking up at her. "Okay (y/n). You never speak of what happened tonight with anyone. And we won't tell anyone either." I nodded and held my hand out. "Sounds like a deal." The princess shook my hand and then I watched them get on their horses and flea.

I continued to stare at them until they were out of my sight. I sighed and picked up Sunny. "Let's try and find that wand." I walked through the water making sure that Sunny wasn't touching it. When we got to the other side I searched around in the water until I saw the sun rising. "That wand is long gone isn't it, Sunny?" I turned to him and he started walking away. I sighed and followed him. I ended walking through all of the black rocks that previously formed. I ended up back at the plague. There were still some sticks there. I waved my hand over multiple ones trying to figure out which one would be best for me to use.

Eventually, I picked up a decent sized piece of wood. I examined it in my hands before knocking on it 3 times. I turned down to look at Sunny and holding it out to him. "What do you think?" I watched him sniff it a few times before rubbing up against the wood. I giggled, "I thought so too!" With that I put the wood inside my bag. "Let's head home Sunny."