ten

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

STEVE IN HIS UNIFORM strides through an underpass, then jogs onto a private runway, heading for a grounded chopper. An electro disabler slams onto the chopper and Steve looks up, Iron Man and War Machine decent.

"Wow, it's so weird how you run into people at the airport. Don't you think that's weird?"

"Definitely weird."

"Hear me out, Tony. That doctor, the psychiatrist, he's behind all of this."

T'Challa leaps over a truck landing in a crouching tiger like position before standing, "captain."

"your highness."

Meredith emerges from behind a truck, she looked different, her usual red suit had been replaced by a black suit with purple stitching.

she had pulled her hair into a tight French braid, the risk of her hair getting in the way was too high, she was due for a haircut.

"Mere.." He acknowledges her with a short nod feeling a tug at his heart strings.

"Anyway, Ross gave me 36 hours to bring you in. That was 24 hours ago. Can you help a brother out?"

"you're after the wrong guy." Steve speaks sternly, his shield clenched in he's fist.

"your judgement is askew, your old war buddy killed people yesterday." Meredith spoke, her words were full of pure venom and rage.

"And there are five more super soldiers just like him. I can't let the doctor find them first, Tony. I can't."

"Steve . . . you know what's about to happen. Do you really wanna punch your way out of this one?" Natasha was a liability.

"All right, I've run out of patience. Underoos!" Peter shoots a web, stealing Steve's shield and binding his hands.

"Nice job, kid." Meredith compliments feeling the anger diminish.

"Thanks. Well, I could've stuck the landing a little better. It's just the new suit… Well, it's nothing, Mr. Stark. It's--it's perfect. Thank you."

The kids nervousness was leaking from every pore in his body, "Yeah, we don't really need to start a conversation."

"Okay, Cap... Captain. Big fan, I'm spideman."

she chuckles quietly smacking her lips together, they were stained red, lipstick courtesy of her assassin friend.

"Yeah, we'll talk about it later. Just.."