six

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

FUNERALS AND HANDING your freedom over to the government isn't exactly how someone would want to spend their free time

Meredith's dark eyes filled with tears threatening her cool, calm and collected composure.

Sam had stuck by her side for most part but they had to separate eventually, she left quite quickly after the service had come to an end.

the casket bought unwelcoming memories, William Wonder, her twin brother's face appearing in the back of her already fragile mind.

Vienna was a beautiful place and it had plenty for people to explore but it wasn't the same atmosphere one would want.

Meredith kept her head down as she walked passed news vans, she had no interest getting dragged into an interview right now.

The United Nations, a modern complex on interestingly shaped high rise buildings.

"At a special United Nations conference 117 countries have come together to ratify the Sokovia accords."

T'challa wears a sharp suit and stands, looking through a glass wall.

"Excuse me, Miss Romanoff?" Meredith can hear a UN staff question as she steps into the room.

"yes?"

"These need your signature." T'Challa looks over at Natasha and Meredith "thank you."

"Thanks." Natasha says politely.

"I suppose neither of us is used to the spotlight." He begins a conversation with the two girls, a charming smile on his face.

"Oh, well, it's not always so flattering." Natasha replies simply flashing a coy smile.

"You seem to be doing alright so far. Considering your last trip to Capitol Hill . . . I wouldn't think you would be particularly comfortable in this company."

"Well I'm not."

he glances over at Meredith momentarily, her silence is deafening.

"That alone makes me glad you're here, Miss Romanoff."

"Why? You don't approve of all this?" Natasha questions tilting her head to the side.

"The Accords, yes. The politics, not really. Two people in a room can get more done than a hundred."

"Unless you need to move a piano."