nine

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

QUEENS, NEW YORK. a beautiful and fascinating place, although, the last place anyone would think to look when recruiting people to join your cause.

A beautiful woman, May, answered the door to a small apartment immediately welcoming the unexpected duo inside.

her cheeks red with embarrassment at the state of her apartment, it was quaint. the perfect size for a woman and her teenage nephew.

Tony and May sat on the sofa flirting back and fourth whilst Meredith entered the teenage boy's bedroom, it was small and it had a lot of retro technology sitting on a small desk in the corner.

her calloused fingertips trace a framed picture, "this crazy car parked outside..." The voice is muffled by the four walls making the room.

Meredith looks down at herself and pulls on the collar of her leather jacket before exiting the room, she didn't dare make a noise.

Peter stood in front completely unaware about the stranger behind him, he was starstruck by the Tony Stark sitting on his couch.

"Oh, Mr Parker."

"Um..." he pulls out his earphones "What--what are you doing . . .? Hey! Uh, I'm--Im--I'm Peter."

"Tony." a coy smirk appears on his bruised face.

"What are . . .what are you--what are you--what are you doing here?" Peter stammering quickly, tripping over he's own tongue.

"It's about time we met. You've been getting my emails, right?" Tony winks in the teenagers direction taking him by surprise.

"Yeah. Yeah."

"Right."

"Regarding the..." he hesitates.

"you didn't tell me about the grant." May speaks up, a bewildered expression on her face.

"About the grant." Peter mumbles.

"The September Foundation." Meredith speaks up, they had formed a cover story before stepping into the apartment.

"Yeah. Remember when you applied?" Tony questioned the boy, although, he was a little distracted by the stranger standing behind him - he wasn't even aware she was in the house.

"Yeah."

"I approved so now we're in business."