seven

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

STEVE AND MEREDITH inspect a small apartment, she looks around, there is a small mattress with dishevelled covers and various pieces of cheap looking furniture.

The kitchen and bedroom are in the same room. Steve finds a notebook on top of the fridge. He picks it up and opens it.  There are tabs of varying colours sticking out from amongst the pages.

"Heads up, Cap, Mere. German Special Forces, approaching the south."

"Understood."

Bucky is behind Steve and Meredith. They slowly turn to face him.

"Do you know us?" he gestures behind himself and fellow Avenger slowly carefully, trying not to make any sudden movements.

"you're Steve, I read about you in a museum, you're Meredith."

her eyes widen in surprise, she knew who he was but never thought it could be mutual knowledge.

"They've set the perimeter." Sam speaks through comms, the warning going unnoticed.

"I know you're nervous. And you have plenty of reason to be. But you're lying."

Meredith blinks rapidly feeling self conscious as Bucky's eyes glance over her scarlett red uniform and boots, her long dark hair pulled into a slicked back ponytail.

"I wasn't in Vienna. I don't do that anymore."

"they're entering the building." Meredith gulped nervously, she felt sick to the stomach with guilt.

"Well, the people who think you did are coming here now. And they're not planning on taking you alive."

she inhaled sharply unable to share the same gut feeling with Steve, she knew it was Bucky, it had to have been.

"That's smart. Good strategy."

"they're on the roof. I'm compromised." Sam's location had been discovered.

"This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck."

Meredith inhales sharply curling her hand up into a fist, "it always ends in a fight."

"5 seconds." the countdown begins.

"you pulled me from the river, why?"