Chapter 15 (final chapter)

Day of plan

(Kurapika POV)

I couldn't get good sleep last night cause the only thing on my mind was the plan and because of that I felt anxious all night long while feeling like I was going to throw up but didn't. I was just currently sitting in the kitchen sipping my tea as I was consumed in my thoughts. I was so deep in thoughts I didn't hear my friends behind me and when I felt a hand on my shoulder I jumped and snapped out of it. I looked behind me and saw Gon, Killua and Leorio all looking at me with a concerned look on there faces I asked "why are you all looking at me like that" Gon responded "you seems very anxious and your eyes are even scarlet so we were checking in." I decided to be honest and said "I'm just anxious and nervous is all cause of the plan" Gon said "dont worry Kurapika I'm sure the plan will go smoothly." I calmed down and smiled and said "thanks Gon" and finally relaxed and ate my food.

5 hours before the plan

The clock was counting down towards the time the plan is supposed to start and right now me and my friends are currently walking to the spot I am going to be sitting at when we do the plan and are discussing and adjusting things if we have too and even rehearsed a tiny bit the different scenarios that could play out just so that we are more prepared and discussed what else could happen and backup plans incase things were to go wrong and so we after about 2 hours wrapped things up and decided to wait here until the plan was launched then we would get into position.

1 hour before the plan starts

(Chrollo POV)

I was just sitting there waiting. At this point everyone showed up except my little Kurta which i was starting to get worried he might now show up willing and I will have to bring him back here by force which I don't want to do but I will do if I must. I decided to look around and at least see if there was any sign of him which there was not so I finally took a deep breath and stood up and said to the troupe "attention everyone I have an important message and I want all of you to listen." They stopped whatever they were doing and looked up at me and I said "if the chain user does not show up within the next hour I am going to go after him and bring him back and in the case I do not come back within the next three hours I want you guys to carry on with the plan and if I'm still not back by the time you guys are done with the mission then I will have a tracker on me and I want you guys to then track me down and if I am fighting or dead or caught then you guys will have to carry on without me cause even without the head the spider can carry on through the legs." They all nodded and I sat down again and kept tabs on the time.

The plan starts

It's been officially one hour and I still don't see Kurapika so I stand up and say to the troupe "I am heading out to go find Kurapika I want you guys to stick to the plan." They all nodded and I headed out

(Kurapika POV)

It's finally time for the plan to start and by now me and friends are in postion. To make it seem less suspicious I walk around the city near where the area is so that I look like I am walking around the city. As I walk around i immediately sense Chrollo's presence so I summoned my chains and looked me and I then felt him behind me so i immediately turn around and jump back. I see Chrollo smirking a tiny bit and he comments "still got fast reflexes I see maybe even faster then last time." I started to red but I calmed myself down and said to Chrollo "of course I would be faster and stronger then last time." I said with my voice calm but also still with venom laced in my words and he said "you seem to have better control of this temper of yours as well." He said with a smirk and I said back annoyed "well seems like your still as annoying as ever." He said "while I love to chat your going to have to come with me now" and I said "like I would come back to you willingly if you want to bring me back then you will have to do so by force." He then said "alright but suit yourself by the time this battle is over you will be on your knees begging for mercy." I said to him "we will have to see about that." And so with book and chains in hand out fight has officially begun. Will I be caught in his web or will he be caught on my chains I guess we will have to see who is the victor me or him.

(No ones pov)
And so the two face off and there battle finally begun who will be the victor Kurapika or Chrollo.

Hey guys so this is the end of the story I just wanted to say I had so much fun making
This and also thanks for all the support on my story. Also I want you guys to let me know would you want me to maybe add a bonus chapter or two of what happened after the battle or maybe make a sequel to this story. I would love to hear your replies in the comments and if enough people want it I will either make a sequel or bonus chapter but it will most likely be bonus chapter anyway have a good day or night see ya.😎

Caught in the spiders web (completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें