Chapter 3

(Kurapika POV)

After hanging out with my friends for a while I decided it would be best if I went back to my apartment now after all I still need to get ready for bed cause I have work tomorrow and the Phantom Troupe still need to pay for what they did so I waved bye to them with a gentle smile on my face and started walking back to my apartment. When I got there the first thing I did was check the time and it currently was 8:00 damn I though it was later then I expected it to be so I headed to bathroom to take a shower and so I got undressed and went in the shower and while in the shower I thought about what should be my next move cause after all I'm not just about to attack the troupe or any member for that matter without a plan cause only fools would just go into a battle with an enemy without something planned or a strategy to defeat the enemy so as I was thinking for a moment I thought I heard a noise coming from my room but I decided to brush it off so after my shower I brushed my teeth and got dressed then headed to my room so that I can go to bed. After reading and gathering my thoughts for a little bit I went to bed and fell asleep. Later on this night I sensed a presence maybe even multiple at this point in time my guard was fully up and I summoned my chains ready to attack the intruders I then heard noise right by my window and i was looking around fully on guard and looking for any sign of the intruders and then just went I was about to leave the room I saw had fill the room and I covered my nose and mouth to not breathe it on but it was to late as I felt my eyelids go heavy and I was fighting sleep but it was useless as my eyes were closing the lays thing I saw before I fell into the land of dreams was a tall figure coming towards me before I fell into a deep sleep.

(Chrollo pov)

Me and the troupe were waiting near the chain users house for him to go to bed and finally after waiting for a little while Fetain gave me a hand signal that meant he was asleep and so it was time to put our plan into action and so while I had the rest of the troupe stay behind and have our back just so incase things went wrong and he tried to run away then they will be here to catch him incase be down escape and so me, Machi and Fetain all went by his window and was ready to open it when he woke up and was looking around. I realized that he must have picked up we were there so I told Machi to stay back while I told Fetain to get the sleeping gas ready and so me and Machi stepped back while he opened the window and put the gas in there we waited until we heard coughing and finally a thud and so I went inside and saw my little Kurta fast asleep and couldn't help but think how cute he looked in his sleep and so we moved on to phase 2 so Machi tied him up in her nen thread so incase he woke up he would not be able to run away or attack us and so I picked him and and we left. When we got to the hideout I had Machi untie the thread and I carried him to my room and laid him on my bed while I was getting the supplies to put the spider tattoo in him he started shaking and was crying in his sleep like he was seeing something or experiencing something he didn't want to that was scary or sad and so I put the supplies down on a table next to my bed and laid his head in my lap and stared to stroke his soft, silky, smooth golded hair while wiping his tears away and trying to calm him and and after a little bit he stopped shaking and crying and his breathing turned back to normal which I was happy about and so I gently laid him down on his stomach and very carefully without waking him up took of his shirt we was wearing and began carefully putting the tattoo on him. While doing it he flinched every once in a while or whimpered so I stroked his hair which got him to calm down and after an hour at most i was finally done there on his back was a spider tattoo with the number 11. I was happy he was officially apart of the Troupe.

After putting the tattoo on him I then put on back his shirt and looked at his face one more time and thought damn he is really cute and have him a quick kiss on the cheek before carrying him back to the main part of the base where all of the othe...

After putting the tattoo on him I then put on back his shirt and looked at his face one more time and thought damn he is really cute and have him a quick kiss on the cheek before carrying him back to the main part of the base where all of the others spiders were and said to them "I have just finished putting the spider tattoo on the chain user and I will now return him to his apartment and I will be the one to keep an eye on him. After I brought him back to his apartment I decided to sit down and rest for an hour while sitting down I kept thinking about what it would be like to kiss him and mark him mine while making him scream my name and all those thoughts made me feel turned on but I ignored my urges for now and just decided it would be best if I leave now before he wakes up and tries to attack me and so with one look back i headed off as the moonlight shined down on me and just as quick as appeared I disappeared off into the darkness of night.