The signs as comfortable aesthics

Aries: A familiar place, now laid to rest. The shapes of buildings outlined by stone foundations. A familiar melody comes to mind, hidden among a slower song.

Taurus: A cottage in the countryside. Starry eyed tales of bohemia. Mementos of friends who still visit from time to time. The wear of a storied past in the wrinkles on her face.

Gemini: An ornate teacup, one of a pair. Images of sea creatures revealed once the drink is gone. A gift given in thanks to her two favorite people.

Cancer: A secluded beach, surrounded by cliffs. Sandwiches wrapped in butcher paper. Soda in glass bottles.

Leo: A wordless moment of learning what it means to be supportive.

Virgo: Memories of happy times laughed off as overvalued trinkets. Old photos. Tracing the memories up to the you you are now.

Libra: Late nights exchanging texts. Thousands of miles between you. Gentle light from a phone screen that feels like home.

Scorpio: A balcony overlooking the square at night. The sound of a party from inside. Hand in hand. A slow waltz to your own tune.

Sagittarius: Tenacious steps into an old stomping ground. Friendly faces. Understanding. A new beginning.

Capricorn: The back woods of new England. A No Tresspassing sign. Exchanging mysteries of the world like the cool rocks you found.

Aquarius: Images of the tree you never got around to having a picnic under.

Pisces: Early mornings chasing chickens back into the coop. Bare feet on old-growth earth.