Our First Interview.

Start from the beginning

Boy I miss you, said I really do. Boy I miss you. Now I understand that we're better together.

Boy I miss you, said I really really do. Boy I miss you. Now I understand that we're better together.

We're better, we're better, we're better, we're better, we're better. You know we're better together.

"That was amazing girls. We'll be in the studio soon, so get ready." Dad smiled.

We nodded. Dad also gave us some dates that we have interviews, and photoshoots.

We have one interview later today. Jason should be here in a couple of minutes. Me and him are an item, I guess you could say.

My dad knows, and so do the girls.

Darcy's p.o.v

I have been going insane. It's so difficult not being around Ariana Mae, or Harry.

I miss Harry more than ever. I really do regret cheating on him with Luke. I wish I could take it back.

Before I knew what I was doing, i had dialed Harry's number on my phone.

"Hello?" He answered, confused.

"Um, hey. Could I talk to you?" I asked him.

"Darc, I don't think that's a good idea.." He said.

"Harry, please." I begged. I'm desperate for his forgiveness. I want him to move back and bring my Ari with him.

"Uh... Fine, I guess. Make it quick, though. I'm about to leave." He said.

Leave? Where? I didn't ask him.

"Harry, I miss you. I'm sorry I cheated and I'm sorry I hurt you, I need you. I want you back. I miss you more than ever." I said crying.

"I'm sorry, Darcy. I really am. Although I shouldn't be the one who feels sorry, I am. I can't go back to that. Ariana Mae and I are happier. We left for a reason, and we aren't coming back." He said.

Ariana' Mae's p.o.v

"I'm gonna go see if my dad's ready." I told the girls. I walked into his room.

"I'm sorry, Darcy. I really am. Although I shouldn't be the one who feels sorry, I am. I can't go back to that. Ariana Mae and I are happier. We left for a reason, and we aren't coming back." I heard dad say.

He was in his bathroom. He's talking to my mum. I can't believe she's calling for forgiveness! Honestly?

She has some serious nerve. "She doesn't want to see you, and she doesn't have too. I'm sorry, but I have to go." I heard him say.

He walked out. "Ariana Mae, how much did you hear?" He asked me.

"Almost all of it, but I'm okay." I said giving him a fake smile. "Okay, are you girls ready?" He asked me.

I nodded.

~~~~

We are walking on stage for our interview.

"Welcome Fifth Harmony everyone!" Kristy said. We walked in and greeted her, and sat down.

"Hello girls! It's so nice to meet you! You are all so beautiful." Kristy complimented us.

"Thank you." We all smiled at her. "So you guys are a group, how did this come about?" She asked.

"It was actually Ariana Mae's idea." Lucy said.

~~~

We just got to the airport. We are on our private plane, and it has wifi.

Jason is sitting next to me. He's holding my hand. I smiled at him as I took a picture of us.

'@ArianaMaeStyles: Florida, here we come!😁💗 @JasonJames'

I decided to reply to fans' tweets.

'Ariana Mae looks so beautiful!😍'

'@ArianaMaeStyles: awe thank you, you're beautiful as well.😚💗'

'Ariana is so amazing, she's so strong and an amazing role model'

'@ArianaMaeStyles: thank you!☺️💙'

'I just love Ariana Mae..'

'@ArianaMaeStyles: I just love you....💗💗💗'

I locked my phone. Lucy and Alyssa were asleep. Haylie was listening to music, and Sadie is on her laptop. Dad is booking us interviews and he's booking me photoshoots.

Jason kissed my cheek. "You're gorgeous." He told me. I smiled at him. "Thank you." I said.

"Can we talk about our relationship?" he asked. "What about it?" I asked confused.

"Do we have to talk about our relationship? Like be open about it right now? I don't think i'm ready for that." He admitted.

"Same. We'll keep it on the down-low for now." I smiled at him.

He nodded at me and before I knew it, he was asleep.