seven, the bathtub.

y/n and eleven were in mike's bathroom. y/n cleaned the dirt off of eleven's face with a rag.

she sighed, "that's better."

eleven looked at herself in the mirror, touching her head.

"you don't need it," y/n assured her, referring to the blonde wig.

"still pretty?" eleven questions.

"of course," she smiled. "pretty. really pretty."

"guys!" dustin barged into the room, panting. "it's lucas, i think he's in trouble."

they quickly followed him out of the bathroom.

"do you remember how he said he was looking for the gate?" he said, grabbing his walkie talkie.

"yeah," y/n responded.

"what if he found it?" dustin asked as eleven sat down.

lucas could be heard shouting indistinctly on the radio. y/n grabbed it from dustin's hands.

"what's he saying?" she asked him.

"i don't know, he's way out of range."

mike took the walkie talkie from y/n, "lucas, if you can hear us, slow down. we can't understand you."

his words were still garbled as they listened attentively.

"mad hen." does that mean anything to you?" dustin questioned. "like a code name or something?"

"the bad men are coming!" lucas screamed.

"bad men," mike repeated, looking up at y/n and dustin. "bad men!"

"stay here," he told eleven as he puts down the walkie talkie.

they ran up the stairs and looked through the window. they see a man in a white van, looking right at them.

"what's that guy doing?" mike asked.

"you don't think..." dustin trailed off. mike glances at him before running into the kitchen to ask his mom if she called for repairs.

dustin and y/n stood where they were. they watch as more white vans come in. their eyes widen.

"shit!" y/n exclaimed as dustin shut the curtains.

they ran into the kitchen, "mike!"

"one second," mike shushed dustin.

"mike!" y/n yelled and he turned to her. "we need to leave... right now."

mike sighs and start to follow dustin and y/n out.

"michael!"

he looks at his mom, "if anyone asks where i am, i've left the country."

they ran out of the back, now with eleven, quickly grabbing their bikes and running away. eleven sat on the back of mike's bike as they looked to the side and see men looking at them.

"go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go!" dustin shouts and they started to ride their bikes. "oh my god. oh my god. oh my god. oh my god. oh my god."

"dustin!" lucas said on the radio. "dustin, do you copy?"

"yeah, lucas, they're on us," dustin answered.

"where are you?"

"cornwallis."

"meet me at elm and cherry!"

"copy. elm and cherry!"

"okay."