Rosé takes the seat beside her, Yeri taking the next one and then me. I notice the empty seat beside me, not thinking much of it. I subtly glance around the table, not seeing Jisoo, yet I notice Irene sitting opposite me beside Seulgi, both of them smirking at me slightly.

Out of the corner of my eye, I notice Jisoo walking out of the bathroom, walking towards me. All of a sudden I realise something. The empty seat was hers. She stops behind her seat, noticing me. We both stare at each other for a moment, not knowing what to do. We would never have sat beside each other before, literally refused to. I can sense a few people around us watching us.

She seems to be debating something before she pulls out the seat and sits down beside me. She doesn't look at me, making me move my gaze away from her and towards a still smirking Seulgi and Irene.

"Hi, what does everyone want?" Sohee asks, walking over in her uniform. Like usual, everyone starts shouting out their order.

"Jennie, look they added ice cream to the menu," Yeri says, getting me to look down at the menu she was looking at.

"Want to share one?" I ask, looking at the pictures of the massive ice creams.

"Yeah, which one?" She asks, pointing to a few.

"You pick," I tell her, trying to ignore the fact that Jisoo is sitting beside me, yet it is even more difficult when she sits forward, placing her arms on the table and her knee moves to lean against mine. I don't move mine away, yet allow the tingles to move up my leg and up my spine.

Twenty minutes later, Jisoo's knee is still firmly beside mine, Rosé and Lisa are talking away, laughing at something and Yeri, Irene and I have been talking amongst ourselves.

As there were so many of us, our order always takes forever. I notice Sohee and some of the other waitresses walk out carrying our plates.

Once behind us, Sohee goes to put the ice cream between Yeri and I, making us move to allow her to do so. This means that I have to lean towards Jisoo, my shoulder bumping against hers. I feel her freeze at my touch. As soon as the ice cream is on the table and two spoons are placed beside it, I sit back up.

"That actually looks so good." Irene comments, her eyes on our ice cream. I smile, scoping a bit of ice cream onto my spoon and reach over the table, handing it to her. She takes it and puts it in her mouth. Her eyes widen when she tastes it.

"That is amazing." She says, handing my spoon back. I take a bite, realising that she was right.

It is another hour before everyone starts leaving.

"You ready? I ask Irene. She nods, leaning over to kiss Seulgi quickly.

"See you later." She tells her. We all stand-up, meaning my knee is removed from Jisoo's.

"Lisa offered to take me home," Rosé tells me when I look over at her. I smile at her, giving a small nod.

"Ok, have fun," I tell her as I push my chair in. Most of the other's have left already, only Lisa, Rosé, Jisoo, Seulgi, a few others and us still remained.

Jisoo is still talking to the group of guys from the team, including Mino and Seulgi, yet I can tell that she is very aware of us leaving.

"See you all at home," Mino says, looking up when we stand. She has a date with Sohee, but has to wait here till she ends her shift. The moment he says that, the guys start calling out goodbyes to us.

"Bye."

"See you later." Both Irene and I say while Yeri nods her head at them. I notice Jisoo still hasn't looked over at us. I am kind of thankful for that as I think if she had looked at me I wouldn't have been able to control myself.