Chapter 20

"Hey." Jisoo says, greeting me at the door. I smile up at her, leaning up to give her a quick kiss.

"Hi," I reply, pulling away and taking a step into the house. Like always, it takes me a minute or two to remember how similar the house is to mine.

As soon as I hear Jisoo close the door behind me, I hear the bell at the front door go. I turn to Jisoo, raising my eyebrows.

"You expecting anyone else?" I ask, getting a smirk from her.

"Yeah, I called a few other girls over as well." She tells me sarcastically, "It's the food."

"You ordered without me?" I ask, surprised. My eyebrows rise even further.

"Yeah, I was hungry." She replies, stepping around me walking towards the front door. I wait for her in the kitchen, wondering if the plates and cups were even in the same place.

"Here we go," Jisoo says walking back into the room, holding a bag full of our food. I look at it sceptically, wondering what she got for me.

She brings it over to the kitchen island, setting it down. I move to lean over her slightly, to try and peek into the bag.

"You don't trust me, do you?" She chuckles, watching me trying to see what she got me.

"What did you get?" I ask, moving to open one of the containers, only for Jisoo to wrap her arms around me from behind and pull me back from the island.

"Hey! What are you doing?" I shout, trying to contain my laughter. I throw my arms out, trying to get her to let go.

"So impatient." She tells me, laughing as well. She puts me back on my feet, yet doesn't let me go. I try pulling out of her grasp, yet she only tightens her hold on me. I think for a second before I have an idea.

I shuffle so I am facing her, our chests pressed up against each other. She loosens her grip slightly to allow me to turn, yet I know that she would have only tightened it again if I was going to try and escape.

I watch my hands as they run up her arms, feeling the muscles jump under my touch. I smile inwardly. Once they are at her shoulders, I move my eyes to her to see that she has also been watching my hands. I slip a hand to the back of her neck and pull her towards me.

As soon as my lips touch hers, she pushes her lips against mine, aggressively. I move both of my hands to her hair, tugging it slightly. This, however, only causes her to tighten her grip on my waist. Not what I wanted. I allow her to deepen the kiss, feeling a hand run up my back and have the same tight grip on my neck.

I change tactic and decide to allow my hands to run down her chest, to the bottom of her t-shirt. I tug on the material slightly, getting her to let go of me, thinking I was about to take off her shirt. However, the moment her hands are off me, I dive for the food.

It only takes her a second to realise what has happened, yet by that time I was already at the other side of the island, the food in my hand.

"You didn't just do that!" She exclaims, a disbelieving look in her eyes.

"Oh, but I did," I say, an evil smile forming on my lips. I make a move to open the bag of food, yet notice Jisoo making a move to come around the island, making me move in the opposite direction.

"Are you being serious right now?" She asks in an annoyed tone, yet I can see the amusement in her eyes.

"Should have just let me look in the bag to begin with," I remark, watching her. I quickly grab the food, opening the containers and looking at it.

"Was it worth it?" She asks, coming over to where I am standing inspecting the selection.

"Yes. You did well." I tell her, grabbing a piece of chicken out of one of the containers and pop it into my mouth. I glance over to her, out of the corner of my eye and smirk at her.