Chapter 3

I woke up on Sunday thinking about what had happened the previous day. Jisoo barely said a word through the whole encounter, I realise. The problem was that even the thought of her still brings a feeling of hatred and agitation, however, there is also a new feeling that I didn't feel before, attraction. I have always known that Jisoo was attractive; it's just that her personality got in the way.

I drag myself to the sitting room, where Irene and Mino have already claimed the TV. I take a seat in the seat in the corner, while they lie on the sofas.

"She looks like Mrs Donnally." Irene says, pointing at the TV, where a woman who I have to admit looks a lot like Mrs Donnally is running from something.

"If only a monster was after her, then we could get out of that test on Wednesday." Mino responds.

"Don't remind me." Irene whines.

I grab a blanket from the back of the seat and throw it around me leaning my head on a pillow. I listen to Mino and Irene talking about the Maths test on Wednesday, while looking out the window, watching the cars driving past.

"Is anyone coming with us today?" Mum asks, poking her head in the room. Every Sunday mum and dad went for a walk together. They are always hoping that we will come with them like we used to, however, the only person that still goes on occasion is Yeri.

"Nope."

"No."

"I'm alright here."

Mum simply rolls her eyes, expecting the answer, before turning and heading out of the door.

"Be back soon." Dad calls, as mum, Yeri and him head out the door. I look out the window again to see them all walking towards the footpath. I see movement in the left of my eyes, and look to see Mr Kim coming out of his house, looking like he was going to the gym. When he notices my dad standing there, barely glancing in his direction before heading towards his car. My dad also barely acknowledges him as Mr Kim gets in his car and drives away.

I turn back to the TV, watching the Mrs Donnally look-a-like get eaten by the monster. I have always hated these movies, so I get up and head up towards my room to get showered and dressed.

It was once I got changed, I grabbed my phone, to see a new message. It was from the same number as yesterday, still saved in my phone as 'Good Kisser'. I hadn't changed it, refusing to acknowledge what had happened between us.

Good Kisser: Mr Cho's house. Now.

I start glaring at the screen. So demanding. This is the exact egocentric behaviour I was talking about. Like she just expects me to drop everything and go running to her. I feel myself getting angry, looking at the time the message was received, ten minutes ago. I grab my shoes, and shove them on, before stomping my way down the stairs and towards Mr Cho's house.

I feel the anger building inside me, making a list of the names I was going to call her as soon as I see her. I walk down the street a bit, seeing Jisoo's car sitting on beside the footpath outside Mr Cho's house. When I get closer, I see her sitting in the driver's seat, drumming her hand on the steering wheel, while her head is resting against the headrest with her eyes closed.

I grab hold of the passenger door handle, swinging the door open, sliding into the seat before slamming the door shut behind me. I turn towards her, seeing that she hasn't moved, only opened her eyes.

"What do you think you are up to? Texting me demanding that I come out here! What do you think I am at your beck and call?" I exclaim, hearing how pissed off my voice sounds.

Jisoo simply smirks and puts the car into drive, causing me to get even more annoyed.

"Stop! I mean it, let me out!" I shout at her.