She sneaks Loki outside using her mind ability. As she passed someone, she manipulated them to think he was not there. So long as he stayed close to her. And when they finally reached the outside, Loki looks up closing his eyes. It was good to have fresh air. There was a field just to the left, so Beth motions him over to it. It was time to relax, sit in the grass, and just talk. She would make him trust her. If answers were needed, she would get them.

They sit down together, he lies on the grass placing his hands on his stomach, and closing his eyes. She watches him, sitting with her legs crossed. She was in a very relaxed state right now. Meditation sounded nice. She wandered if he liked meditating. And looking at him she felt sorrow for him. He may have been mischievous and loves playing with people but he didn't deserve to have his brain poked at.

"If you stare long enough, nothing will change," he jokes. She clears her throat, still nervous about him.

"You know Beth, the sun feels nice, the grass is warm, I rather enjoy this," he said. She was glad. He opens his eyes looking at her. And he sits up, crossing his legs, in a meditation style.

"You meditate?" She asks. He chuckled to himself.

"I do a lot of things, this helps clear my head," he said. He places his hands on his knees and closes his eyes, opening one eye every now and then to see Beth watching him. She found him a mystery but an interesting one.

"Well, are you going to follow," he says to her. She shakes her head smiling.

"I'm not a follower, I lead, silently," she said. He opens his eyes and looks at her, his state burning her soul.

"A leader, spoken like a queen," he says. She shakes her head to him. Not that she wouldn't mind it, but power had a way of being dangerous.

"No, power is dangerous, it consumes you until there's no room for anything or anyone," she says. He didn't get that reference. But he was confused.

"You think people need to be loved, that there should be room for people in your life, people were made to be ruled, there is no love when betrayal lives in it," he speaks. She doesn't react. She just couldn't believe he was so corrupt to think that.

"Well you would think that, I mean you've never loved anyone but yourself if you even love yourself," she spits at him. He resented that. That was a sting in the heart for him. He did love someone and she died. His mother.

"You think I know not of love, I loved once and it died, love doesn't last, it's something we tell people to make them feel better about themselves," he said. She bites the inside of her cheek. He notices her trying to not react to that. And he grins.

"You think me cold, don't you," he asks. She sighs.

"No, I think you're bitter because you don't know what love really is, and trying to hide emotions isn't going to fix you, it will destroy you," she said. He was taken back by her comment.

"According to my brother I'm already broken, I may as well live up to his witty commentary," he said. She rolls her eyes and shakes her head.

"Well some of us don't think you're broken, not entirely, if you think he thinks so little of you then show him different and prove him wrong," she says. He studies her. Watching her emotions roll off as she spoke. He felt a slight pang of guilt.

"You really want to help me," he says questioning her. She nods to him.

"Well, you start by not listening to my brother, much like you are right now," he said. She was shook by that, he knew Thor wouldn't allow him out of his chamber. And he knew she snuck him out.

"I-I just thought a change in scenery would be nice, you've shown me I can trust you, and I believe in you, even if no one else does," she says. He stares at her lingering his gaze. She places her head down.

"You should trust my rage, not I," he says. She snaps her head to him.

"Do you have no value," she asked. He chuckled.

"At the moment I'm not sure, things have been hazy for me, but I do value our talks," he said. She grins at him, knowing he likes having her around.

"You, Beth are the only one who has faith in me, why," he asks. She was confused by that question.

"You may be a sadistic smart ass, but you've been through a lot and you may be a little maniacal but you've been bruised, and I can relate to betrayal, and hurt," she said. He gives her a confused look. He didn't know she had ever been betrayed, by anyone.

"I will not tell anyone else this, but my powers have flaws, my parents didn't trust me so they sent me to a government facility when I was twelve. I was there until I was twenty, and I escaped from them, I went to school and I earned my degree in science, I loved my parents but they couldn't look at me, they thought I was..."

"A monster," he finished. She nods. He swallows a lump in his throat. She begins to turn her head trying not to think of the horrible memory. She had tried wiping it from her mind. She feels a hand upon her shoulder and turns to see Loki, sitting beside her.

"I understand fearing what you are, I did for a long time, but I embraced it, better to accept it than to grieve yourself and stay weakened by the emotions," he said. She smiles.

"Emotions make us stronger, I choose to look back and let it fuel me," she says. He nods in understanding and grins at her. His hand drops and he moves away.

"Well, I know while I was in the TVA they planted memories from another timeline in my head, fighting beside my brother, the grand master, Hela, mother, all of it, they showed me things that you couldn't imagine, that fuels a person," he says. She looked at him. He was opening up to her...and she made him, without realizing it.

"Sorry, should we go back," he asks looking at the facility. She nods, standing up.

He stands up as well, and out of the doors, comes Bucky. Running. And what is he running from? None other than Thor. Who is extremely pissed off. He looks ready to kill. But Bucky was trying to stop him. Loki and Beth look at each other. She can't do anything because he has done already spotted them. Loki looks terrified.

"ELIZABETH THOMAS!"