Chapter 3

"I will not let you do that." Sasuke said then move protectively around Naruto.

"You're going to get past through me before you can have Naruto." and suddenly he's sharingan was flaring with one tomoe.

While the teacher-student pair was glaring at each other waiting to see who'll be the first one to attack.

Naruto's mind are in shambles she has to think of a way so that Sasuke can escape and to make sure that her best friend will 'die' because now that he awakened his sharingan the council will surely control Sasuke. Then she swiftly grabbed her kunai and stabs Sasuke's shoulder.

Sasuke hissed in pain, "Naruto! What the fuck are you doing?" holding his stabbed shoulder.

The teacher-student was interrupted by the Uchiha.

"You're always ruining everything that makes me better, teme!" said Naruto then rushed towards Orochimaru's side. The Uchiha was confused at first but recovered fast by the wink of his best friend.

"What do you mean 'ruining', you idiot!" replied Sasuke. He was frustrated as fuck and adding that his shoulder was bleeding from Naruto's act.

"Naru-chan what are you doing?" asked Hiruzen, quickly following his grandchild's plan.

"This was supposed to make me a genin and what did you do? You ruined it!" she yelled.

"And you, Jiji! You never trained and helped me to become better all you do was just give me money and go!" she yelled again facing Hiruzen. All three of them know that this was false because ever since Naruto was young he was being trained by the hokage, two sannin and Kakashi but Orochimaru doesn't have the right intel to know that.

Then Orochimaru laughed and wrapped his slimy snake tails into Naruto's waist, "See, sensei? You're precious 'grandchild' is not as precious as you think she is." then he smirked. Orochimaru's smart but he doesn't know that Naruto is unpredictable.

Naruto cringed but she tried her best. She needs to do this, she needs to act so that Sasuke can leave freely without the Konoha nins knowing he's alive.

Her body was being squeezed and it's shown in her face that she's already struggling to breath when Hiruzen attacked Orochimaru.

She was quickly released from the grasped and immediately went into fighting stance facing Hiruzen and Sasuke.

Orochimaru smirked knowing that he got the Kyuubi brat, Jiraiya's goddaughter. "Naru-chan, why don't you finish what you started?" indicating the incident earlier.

"Hai." then she quickly proceeded to Sasuke and they went to distance themselves from the teacher-student pair.

----

The chunins, jonins and ANBU gathered in their lounge when a chunin reported that the forbidden scroll was stolen.

"Who stole it?" asked one.

"Uzumaki Naruto." said the chunin.

Then hell break loose and they started murmuring.

"The Kyuubi brat?"

"What?"

"What if the brat released the kyuubi?"

"What if the kyuubi is controlling the kid to finish what it started 12 years ago?"

"The forbidden scroll?"

"That scroll has all the previous hokage's priced jutsus!"