New rules but the same life...... Kinda

Start from the beginning

Kyosei: 'Droll'

Yn: It's called " X-tudo " It means x all, it's a sandwich from Latin America, south America to be more exact, it's filled with: Sausage, Hamburger, Cheese, Ham, Egg, Tomato, lettuce, corn, peas, fries, etc etc.

Kyosei: .....

She was really containing herself to not jump on the food.

Yn: You don't need to wait for me to fi-

'CRUNCH!'

Yn: ...... Don't over do it.

'Rub' 'Rub'

He was cleaning her mouth from the amount of food that was getting in her face.

Yn: By the way, where's your sister?

Quon: Kumiko went to the store to buy some ice cream.

Yn: Hmmm, Mikhael wasn't with her right?

Cong-Min: Nope, he actually was on the corner of his room crying on a fetal position after thinking for a little after we said that he's technically our uncle.

Yn: Good, now, care to train with me a little?

Cong-Min: W-Why does it have to be me?

Quon: Because you are the only person from our group that knows by the palm of your hand how a gun works and Dad's fighting style is Gun-Fu

Cong-Min: Hmmmm, are we going to call the Nobodies?

Yn: Correct, but let's do it tommorow.

Cong-Min: Okay, thank you.

Yn: Hmm....

Kyosei: Hmmm...

Yn: ? Any problem there?

Kyosei: I'm feeling a little dizzy....

Yn: Probably pregnancy sickness, let's go.

He lifted her in a bridal style, they went to the second floor.

Shèng Xià: Is mom going to puke?

Quon: Yes.

In the bathroom, Kyosei was throwing up in the toilet, Yn was holding her hair and passing his hand in circular motions on her back to aliviate some pain that she might be feeling.

Yn: Can you stand up?

Kyosei: 'Shake'

Yn: 'Sigh' You are going to be in bed today okay?

Kyosei: 'Nod'

Again, carrying her in bridal style, Yn putted Kyosei in bed for today, she haves her phone, every time she needs him she gives a call, Yn it taking care of the house with the kids, you may be asking " Don't they have school or at least a work? Well "

Mr. Kawasaki: Huh?

Yn: You heard me, give Kyosei Taiyokuro nine months vacation.

Mr. Kawasaki: I'm sorry Mr. Ln, but i-

'CLICK!'

Mr. Kawasaki: 'Trembling' W-What are you doing?

Yn was aiming his gun at Kawasaki's head.

Yn: I'm gonna repeat what i said, Give.Her.A.Nine.Month.Vacation. Or else

Mr. Kawasaki: W-What i mean is that i don't have this kind of power!

Yn: I know, that's why i went to the principal, he accepted my demands, now, there's only you left.

Mr. Kawasaki: O-Okay then, i w-will.

Yn: Hm

He stopped

Yn: Nice doing business with you.

Several students with suits appeared and opened the door for him.

Student: Good morning Sir.

Yn: Thank you very much.

They went out of the school, and Yn's job is......

Kyosei: So you are the owner of a company?

Yn: Technically yes, i just took over a small company and re maded it from zero, the person there now is by some the talk right now, my disguise.

Kyosei: Huh, so why's that?

Yn: I always wondered what you would say if i walked out of the house and went to an office with women that might try to seduce me, so i just figured that i should work from home.

Kyosei: E-Eh?! Oh! Okay then, but, what about other money profiting?  

Yn: 'Sigh'

'Pat'

Yn: Kyosei, my love....

He was showing his gun to her....

Yn: If there's money and you involved there's not an illegal form, okay?

Kyosei: Okay then.

Kinda strange how the two might sound so evilish but they answer to each other normally like it was nothing.

Oliver: So basically lifes the same huh?

Yn: Yep, nothing too different from the normal, i just hope my child don't take too much from Kyosei's personality.

Oliver: Why?

Yn: I want my kid to learn and study or be like a common boy that wants to have fun in his life, not someone that will be hunting skirts like it's the most important thing in the world.

Oliver: ( I wonder if Kyosei didn't wanted him how he would turn out right now..... ) 

'Ring' 'Ring'

Oliver: ?

'Beep'

-Oliver: Hello?

-Victoria: Oliver, where are you?

-Oliver: I'm at Yn's house, any problem there?

-Victoria: 'A-Hem'

-Oliver: OH SHIT! Sorry there!

-Victoria: Don't worry much, just notify me first next time okay? we are kinda hungry right now.

-Oliver: Okay, bye 'Chuu'

He did a kiss to the phone

-Victoria: Bye 'Chuu'

Then he hanged up the phone.

Yn: .......

Oliver: What?

Yn: It's okay, want me to ask someone to drive you home?

Oliver: Please, i don't want to let her waiting for me so much.

Yn: Heh, and your sister?

Oliver: Still angry with me for changing from the Delinquent style to a normal one.

Yn: Heh, the same style that made you and Vic be together huh?

Oliver: Yep 'Chuckles' Thanks for the talking.

Yn: Thanks for talking with me.

Life is not so different from before, for now at least, the baby will grow up, have his life, dreams, desires, lovers, sadness, pain, happiness, well, life is like that, the only thing Yn's hoping is that he trust on them to help him......

Yn: ( Heh, funny, a loner like me starting to have a full family right now? That's one good joke.....)

He went inside to be with Kyosei.

-Yo, Author here, so, i have to say that this story is about to get in the ending, do you guys would want this to have a sequel with Yn's child? I have some ideas of what might happen with him and how he would be, and would be kinda fun having the son of a yandere learning with his father how to act more calm and behaved, so, what do you guys think about it?