"No you don't, you told me that you have feelings for Karen. How do I know you're not just saying this to stop me from taking more pills?"

"I did have feelings for Karen or at least I thought I did. I lied to you because I don't deserve you." Lip told me and my breath caught in my throat.

"What are you even talking about?" I asked, what does he mean that he doesn't deserve me?

"You're the first girl I've ever met that didn't put up with my shit, you set me straight when I fuck up and you actually care about more than my dick." Lip reasoned cupping my face in his hands now.

"You've been there for me time and time again when I was going through shit and I constantly threw it back in your face." Lip added searching my eyes, I felt my heart beating faster in my chest.

I closed the gap between us and kissed him, he responded with just as much intensity. I ran my fingers threw his hair, his tongue poked out and glided over my bottom lip. I gasped giving him the opportunity to let his tongue meet mine, I pushed his jacket off and he lifted me up against the door. He broke the kiss letting his mouth plant kisses along my neck until he stopped and starting sucking on my sweet spot below my ear.

"Shit." I breathed while gripping the hem of his t-shirt in my hands.

He stepped away for a second to get rid of the t-shirt, I barely unbuttoned my uniform before his lips met mine in a heated kiss. He guided me to the counter near the sink, he lifted me to sit on it and stood in between my legs. I pushed the top part of my uniform down off of my shoulders and unclipped my bra, Lip eyes my breasts before dipping his head and letting his tongue flick over my nipples.

"I've missed this." Lip mumbled through his kisses to my breasts.

His hands gripped my thighs giving them a squeeze, he lifted me down from the counter and turned me around so I was facing away from him.

"What are you-" I stopped talking when Lip urged me to bend over onto the counter, he hiked my uniform up over my ass.

I squirmed when his finger glided over my panties, I heard him chuckle from behind before peeling my panties down my legs.

"You ready?" Lip questioned and I heard him pull down his zipper.

"Yeah, you have a condom?"

"Yes, now ass up." Lip ordered and he'd never been like that when we had sex before.

His hand gripped my hips and I waited in anticipation for him to enter, I felt his warm tip run up and down my slit making me jut my hips back towards him. Lip pushed his hips forward letting his hard cock enter me. I bit my lip to hold back a whimper, Lip started rocking his hips and I held onto the counter for dear life.

"Fuck." Lip grumbled from behind me rocking into me faster, I moaned arching my back to meet his thrusts.

Lip squeezed my ass in his hands, I felt one of his hands reach down and start rubbing slow circles on clit.

"Faster Lip!" I whined bucking my hips into his hand.

His fingers rubbed fast circles on my clit and I felt my thighs tense, I clenched around Lip's cock making him groan.

"Oh god, I'm gonna fucking cum." Lip cursed, his thrusts becoming sloppier but his fingers were sending me over the edge.

My stomach tensed with a knitting sensation and I pushed my ass back further letting Lip's cock go even deeper.

"Don't stop!" I urged closing my eyes as I stilled against his fingers and clenched around him again.

I panted letting the feeling wash over me, Lip grunted before collapsing onto my back as he came. His fingers rubbing soft circles on my hips, I felt his chest rise and fall against my back as we both tried to catch our breath. Lip pulled out of me and tossed the condom in the trash, he walked back over and bent down to pull my panties back up my legs. I fixed my uniform and put my bra back on before turning back around to look at him.

He was still shirtless, his hair was a mess and he grabbed my hand willing me closer to him. I was taken aback when he leaned down and pressed a light kiss to my lips pulling away before I could kiss him back.

He bent down to pick up his shirt from the floor, I grabbed my jacket from the hook and slipped it on knowing it was probably freezing outside.

"Promise me you won't get anymore of these." Lip warned holding up the packet of pills, for once I truly felt that maybe he did care about me.

"I promise I won't."

Author's Note;
So Lip finally admitted his feelings for Beth and what better way to show them then sex, right?

But who's knows where it'll lead now? Well I do but that's besides the point.

Were you guys expecting Lip to admit his feelings for Beth? Did he only do it because he found her with the drugs?

What does it mean for them now?Personally I still feel there's a lot of trust issues between them despite both of them liking each other.

Let me know your thoughts and please remember to vote, there has been so much the support the last few months and I'd really appreciate it if you guys continued it all. I'll be back with an update as soon as I can, see you then.

UNEDITED