Chapter 1

A/N: Was it my cover that attracted you??? I didn't make it but I hope to make something as awesome as that one day. Vote goal: 3

Isabella's P.O.V.

I grabbed the tree branch and swung my self up using my upper body strength. I landed on the branch and looked down. There stood my targets 2 rogue werewolves.

A simple job I had. Swoop in for the kill then leave before someone catches you. If only my life was that simple. I unsheathed my silver blade and got ready to jump.

The werewolves stepped right in front of me. Wrong move you idiots. I pushed my self into the branch and swung my blade at the werewolf's head. The head fell and hit the ground with a silent thud.

The other werewolf looked shocked. Then he transformed his arm which he swung at me with. I ducked under grabbing the fence and picking myself up and kicking the guy.

I slammed my blade into his heart killing him instantly. He dropped dead. I looked around and saw blood everywhere I fought. "I made quite the mess" I said to myself.

I sheathed my blade and went into my black knee high combat boots and got my small blade out. I walked up to the the corpses and carvered in Satan's assassin. Sometimes I will do SA but not today.

I decided to be creative and even carved in a pentagram underneath. I smiled at my work. Now just one last thing to do. I reached into my black leather jacket and brought took out two white roses.

I threw the rose right over their wounds and blood soaked into the once pure white petals. I smirked looking at the roses. Our lifes are some what like roses, we'll bloom, be stained, unstained then wither and die.

Now I just have to tell my contacts but I should tell him first. I slid the knife across my wrist then drew a pentagram in the ground and let my blood drop on it.

Blue and red flames appeared covering the devil. They were slowly extinguished revealing a teenage boy. I know, I know a teenage boy be the devil, no way but the devil takes the form of a teenage boy.

"I suppose you have a good reason for summoning me Isabella" The devil said. "Y-yeah" I stuttered. Sure I'm use to the devil since I have a contract with him but at sometimes he scares me. "Tell me I'm not waiting forever" He said.

I pointed to the dead werewolves. "I'm spreading your message who's the next target" I asked. "Good you can relax for now but there's a town I want you to look into there's been signs of rogues there so if you see them kill them, you'll be disguising as a weak human student make up stuff if you have to but don't reveal your identity" He said.

I nodded. He leaned forward and handed me a paper. "This paper has everything you need to know to move in and get enrolled and what town and school..... oh and don't destroy the place like last time" He said.

"I didn't mean to my I mean to our powers just went out of control" I said. The devil nodded. "If that's all I have a date to attend" He said. I nodded at him.

Then he disappeared erasing the mark I made in the ground.

I looked at the paper. Greenville, New York. The school is Greenville high. The town is small so make sure no one suspects you. Oh and your a junior. Also America's strongest werewolf pack resides there, Black crescent Moon, so you'll probably encounter werewolves that aren't rogue.

Oh fun werewolves. I signed. This was going to be one hell of a job. I pulled out my iPhone 6+ and called headquarters. "Hello yes this is Layla from headquarters" Layla said. "Drop the cute act Layla it's Satan's Assassin I finished my job and i'm heading out on a new one tell Victor i'll be gone for while" I said. "Y-Yes ma'am" Layla said. I hung up on her not interested.

Well now home to pack for Greenville. This is going to be a amazing job.

A/N: Thank you for reading this. Skye Keaton is playing Isabella Night. (I dont know how to add a cast)