FUN FACTS

FUN FACTS ABOUT HIDDEN SOUL

Alpha Magus University was originally the title of the novel not until the character itself built its own characteristics that produce changes to the entire story. 

Hidden Soul was revolve around the story of Cathnis Deville Fray the protagonist, where she used to be the unknown kind of person. She hide herself behind the mask to stay alive. That is why the title (Hidden Soul) was created because of her.

HS has no exact plot.

Yes, the author did not used any style of writings to elaborate the story, instead, he used the last scenarios to extend the story. As you noticed, there's a lot of errors and unexpected scenes that might irrelevant and misplaced.

● Can you imagine a story without given characters?

Yes, Hidden Soul definitely no characters, it started with one character (the protaginist only) not until the chapters are continue growing so that the author add some more characters to make the story lively.

● HS has no ENDINGS!

"Story is limitless. It begins with starting line but definitely no ending point."

THE SERIES

Seat back and relax!

Soul series #2 entitled, "Fabricated Soul" is now POSTED and available on wattpad!

Check this out, sweeties ♡

My second novel entitled "Psychoacoustic", under psycho series is currently writing. Thus, give this lots of love as well.

"Let our souls meet, once again!"