EPILOGUE

"There is always a tragical story behind the mask. "

Battle of the souls will ends here. Hope you learned a lot for this tragic and a life-ending story. Take note, life is hidden; a game, battle and a story of the soul.

Now Playing: Dream (Paul Kim 볼킴)
Official Hashtag: #HiddenSoul

EPILOGUE

I NEVER thought that it would end like this. We engage in a life-ending battles that challenge us and measured how courageous we are.

The heart of our life is based on how we stood still in the middle of the strife. We fight to win and we succeed, the price of victory is hight but so are the rewards.

It's a long journey.

The things we've done will make sense if we put the full-efforts to made those things, completely. Every things has a worth if we made it with the essence of love. You, even you are a simple variable in the letter of the Alphabet take note, you have your own value.

It's been a while.. a couple of months I guess since we have been recovered from that tragedy. Now, we were taking our path for the next chapter of our lives.

I gasped, seeking for enough air so I can breath thoroughly. "Hi mom and dad. Do you remember me?" I whispered, hoping that they could hear me. "I'm your princess. I'm Cathnis Deville Fray, your beautiful daughter." Claimed it!

Wait, why I am introducing myself to them? "Paumanhin kung dito humantong ang lahat. May kailangan bumuwis ng buhay para sa kaligtasan ng isa. Nakipag laban para sa kalayaan. Nakipag sapalaran para sa sariling kapakanan. Dumanak ng dugo, lumuha ng dugo at namatay ng duguan. Ganito ba makipag laro ang tadhana?" I shrug.

The tears on my eyes were began to fall.

"I know this isn't  the end. There is always be a next stage on a ladder. The page will turn to another, the game is not yet over," I light up the two lanterns on my hands.

"B-but when it comes..." I shivered. "Please be my light so I can glow in the dark. Be my arrows on my path. Mom and dad, please be on my side all the time..." my voice shattered.

Isa-isa at may pangangalaga kong ibinaba ang lantern sa halos 'di gumagalaw na tubig ng lawa. Pinanonood ko ito kung paano tangayin ng maliliit na alon gawa ng malakas na hangin patungo sa gitna.

"I will miss you and love you 'til our souls meet again." Narayan kong humalik ang malamig na hangin sa aking pisngi. Naramdaman ko rin ang kanilang presensiya.

I can't see them but I can feel their presence. I wipe off the tears were continue escaping on my eyes. I scoff, I can breath now. It helps to lighten the heavy feelings I had.

Napaka gandang salubungin ang paglubog ng araw at pag-agaw ng dilim sa liwanag. Naging kahel na ang dating kulay asul na kalangitan.

Picturing the sunset reflected on the stabled water of the lake with a fire lantern floating on it. It's a beautiful scenery. Though, this place is place to remember someone's death.

"Have you done?" He cleared his throat. Katatapos pa lang niyang pakawalan ang dalawang lantern sa tubig.

"Hmm..." I nodded, politely. Suminghap ako bago muling nagsalita. "For whom that one?" Referring to the second lantern.