chapter 6

No proofreading.
Forgive my grammatical errors.

******

Madam jaturapoom caressing the head of his only grandson.

Her eyes are warm and little bit misty  because she can't stand seeing his most precious baby this stressed.

Mr. David Jaturapoom with his  father looking at his only son with soft gaze.

They  all knows that Forth has a trait of livimg life like a prince.  He always been too conaboythis life style

They now his sexcapades and hia high maintenance life.  They knows the strong will powered Forth Jaturapoom Jamornhum never in his life will sleep on muddy grass with high alcohol no matter how much angry, frustrated or stressed he is.

What Happened Den?
Asked his grandfather from his personal Bodyguard.

Young Master has been very moody these days.
Today he seems like angry for whole day and grumpy too.
He angrily started his bike in evening but i remember rightly that nobody messed with him. He didn't get into any fight too.
But then he moved to Bar and booked a room but he came out more angry after that. He drank like crazy like he lost his mind.
He was yelling at something i didn't able to catch his mind but....

But what Den?

Asked Madam Jaturapoom with concern.

I saw tears in his eyes when he fell asleep.
Complete Den and take his position again.

All three people worridely looked at Forth who was sleeping on his king size bed with all luxury available in world.

Madam Jaturapoom came and stroked his hair.

"What is hurting you Baby?"
She asked with tears in her eyes.

Grandfather came and hugged hus wife from side.

Don't cry dear.
He will be fine.
He calmed her down and nod to David.

David understood the command and went outside dialing some numbers in his phone.

****

Forth was there at his mansion pampered by his grandparents.

They didn't asked about last night.
They just told him that its not safe to be alone in open night.

He also didn't said anything.
May be he is also struggling from his mind and heart chaos.

He kissed his grandma and grandpa.

Have fun Baby.
Said Grandma Evelyn.

Forth nod and went outside immediately his smiled turned  into a scowl on his face.

******

Beam was chirping happily while having breakfast with his best friend and brothers at medical foodcourt.

Forth came to meet Suthee at medical faculty with Lam and Park.

Suthee is little brother of Max. Max and Tul has some work so they asked Park to drop Suthee.

Suthee invite his P's for breakfast.

As soon as they put  their steps in medical they were welcomed by angelic laugh.

No worry shitty Mingkwan you are going to win and we'll celebrate your victory along with whole engineering.
Exclaimed Beam making Forth subtly smile.

Lam was observing Forth's movements like last time.

They were sitting across the table.

Ming cockily smile showing his collars.
Kit smacked his  arm lightly.