First year anniversary.

One shot 11: First year anniversary

Gulf is at work. He talks to a colleague. "So tomorrow you will be together with Mew for exactly one year." Fluke says. Gulf nods. "Incredible. It's so fast." Gulf says. Fluke smiles and nods. "Did you ever expect that you would be together for a year?" Fluke asks. "I didn't really think about it." Gulf says. Fluke nods.

"I understand." Fluke says. "So, what do you have in store for Mew tomorrow?" Fluke asks. Gulf starts to grin. "I'm off work tomorrow, so I'm going to decorate the bedroom with all kinds of romantic things. I also have a sexy outfit in store for him." Gulf says. "Sounds good." Fluke says. Gulf nods.

"So, you're going to seduce Mew?" Fluke asks. "Of course." Gulf says and winks. Fluke chuckles. "You don't have to do much for that. Mew is pretty much addicted to you." Fluke says. "So, you seduced Mew in no time." Fluke says. "I think so too." Gulf says. Then they go back to work.

Gulf comes home from work. The living room light is on, so Mew is at home too. Gulf smiles and takes off his shoes. He hangs up his coat and bag and then walks into the living room. Mew sits on the couch and looks up when he hears footsteps. Mew smiles and stands up. He walks over to Gulf and hugs him.

"Hi baby." Mew says, pressing a kiss on Gulf's cheek. "How was your work?" Mew asks as they sit on the couch. "Went well." Gulf says. Mew nods. "And at your work?" Gulf asks. "It went well too. But I did miss you." Mew says. Gulf chuckles. "Slime ball." Gulf says. Mew smiles and puts an arm around Gulf's shoulder. Gulf rests his head against Mew's shoulder.

"Tomorrow we will be together for one year already." Mew says. Gulf nods. "Time flies." Gulf says. Mew smiles. "I'm just disappointed that I have to work tomorrow." Mew says. He sighs deeply. "It will be fine. Before you know it, the day will be over." Gulf says. Mew smiles. "If I didn't have you." Mew says and kisses Gulf. Gulf kisses him back.

The next day Mew is early for work. Fortunately, Gulf is off from work today. But Mew doesn't know that. After Gulf has a shower and breakfast, he starts decorating the room. After two hours, Gulf is finally done. And this is the result 👇🏻

Gulf sighs with relief and looks at the clock. Mew won't be home for three hours. But then Gulf gets a message from Mew that he's ready. Gulf is startled and quickly changes clothes. In his sexy outfit, of course. He sprays some more perfume and does his hair good. Then he puts on a kimono and walks out of the room. He closes the door and walks downstairs.

Gulf sits on the living room couch waiting for Mew to get home. Not much later he hears the front door open. "Show time." Gulf whispers and stands up. "Babe, I'm home." Mew says from the hallway. Gulf grins and leans against the wall. Then Mew walks into the living room with a bunch of roses in his hand.

"Oh what is this?" Mew asks in surprise when he sees Gulf leaning against the wall in a kimono. Gulf winks. Mew walks over to Gulf and hands him the bunch of roses. "Happy one year anniversary." Mew says. Gulf accepts the roses from Mew. Gulf kisses Mew shortly before heading to the kitchen. Mew follows him. He loosens his tie.

Gulf puts the roses in a vase of water and then places them in the center of the kitchen table. "So you were free from work today?" Mew asks. Gulf nods and turns to face Mew. Mew looks at Gulf from head to toe. Mew licks his lips. "You look so hot." Mew says. He puts his arms around Gulf's waist.

"I want you. Here and now." Mew whispers. Gulf grins and pushes Mew away from him. "Not here." He says. Gulf winks at Mew and then opens the kimono. He shows his sexy outfit to Mew. Mew his eyes widen and he already feels himself getting hard. "Oh baby. We're gonna have so much fun together." Mew says. He wants to kiss Gulf but Gulf pushes him back. "Follow me." Gulf says seductive and walks upstairs. Mew immediately follows Gulf.

They are at the door of their bedroom. "Ready for your surprise?" Gulf asks. "You are my surprise. I don't need anything else." Mew says, slapping Gulf's ass. Gulf begins to blush. "In the room." Gulf says. Mew nods. And then Gulf opens the door to the room. They walk into the room and Mew is surprised at what he sees.

"Did you do this?" Mew asks. Gulf nods. "My goodness. How beautiful." Mew says. He looks around the room. "Thank you baby. I think it's super nice." Mew says and hugs Gulf. "Happy one year anniversary, Mew." Gulf says. Mew smiles. "I love you." Mew says. "I love you too." Gulf says.

Mew looks at Gulf. "May I?" Mew asks as he slides his hand over Gulf's upper body. "I am all yours." Gulf says and nods. Mew immediately starts kissing Gulf. They walk to the bed while kissing. Then Mew pushes Gulf onto the bed. He quickly takes off his pants and shirt before climbing on top of Gulf.

He starts kissing Gulf roughly on the neck. Gulf groans and closes his eyes. Then Mew rips Gulf's clothes. Gulf doesn't mind and still has his eyes closed. Mew starts to stroke Gulf. And soon he has his dick in front of Gulf's entrance. He pushes it in gently. Gulf squeezes his eyes. "Sorry." Mew says, knowing it hurts.

Mew pushes his dick further in and then waits for Gulf's signal to move on. Gulf sighs deeply and then nods. Mew starts to thrust. They both start to moan. "Faster." Moans Gulf. Mew starts to thrust faster and harder. Gulf pushes his nails into Mew's back. Mew starts kissing Gulf roughly and they moan as they kiss.

After a while, they both cum. Mew cums in Gulf and then stops. His dick is still in Gulf. "That felt so good." Mew says, pressing a kiss on Gulf's forehead. Gulf nods. Then Mew takes his dick out of Gulf and Mew lies down next to Gulf. He cleans them with a cloth and throws the cloth away. Then he lies down again and puts his arms around Gulf.

"I love you babe." Mew says. Gulf smiles. "I love you too." Gulf says. And with those words they both fall asleep.

Sorry for the bad smut. Hopefully you still liked this one shot. I'm thinking of making two more parts of this one shot. So two more one shots of it. That it is ultimately a three-part one shot. What do you think?