Let me kiss you..

One shot 3: let me kiss you

Gulf is in the school cafeteria with Mild, his best friend. Gulf stares at his longtime crush, Mew. Mild notices and chuckles. "Go talk to him then." Mild says. Gulf shakes his head. "Are you crazy? Then I'm really going to embarrass myself. And I don't want that." Gulf says. Mild shake his head and sigh. "Trust yourself for once." Mild says. Gulf looks at him.

"I can't. You know how insecure I am about myself." Gulf says. "You don't need to. You're fucking handsome. If Mew doesn't like you, he's crazy." Mild says. Gulf sighs deeply.

"I'm not doing it. I'd rather just keep staring at him from a distance." Gulf says. Mild rolls his eyes. "Fine. But then don't cry if Mew has someone else eventually." Mild says. Gulf glares at Mild. Mild shrugs and eats his sandwich.

Gulf and Mild are in class. Gulf stares at Mew sitting two tables in front of him. Mild shakes his head, laughing. Then the bell rings. The teacher packs his things and walks out of the classroom. Now the students have to work independently, without a teacher. Gulf looks Mild. "Are you going well?" Whispers Mild. Gulf slaps Mild on the arm.

"Shut up. Otherwise he will hear us." Gulf whispers. Mild shrugs and gets back to work. Gulf sighs deeply. Suddenly, the classroom door opens. "P'Mewwww." Gulf looks up to see Thanya, Mew's ex. Mew looks up and sighs deeply. "What do you want, Thanya?" Mew asks. Thanya hops over to Mew's table. She sits down on his table and puts her hand on his cheek.

Mew slaps her hand away. "We're over. What do you want from me?" Mew asks. "I want you back. P'Mew. I'm so sorry I cheated on you. I won't do it again." Thanya says. She's pouting. Mew sighs. "I don't want you back. You ruined it forever between us." Mew says.

"But it was a very big mistake. I'm so sorry. We belong together, take me back." Thanya says. Mew shakes his head. "No, I'm done with you. Now get out." Mew says. He points to the door. Thanya stays on the table. "I will not leave until you take me back." Thanya says. She crosses her arms.

"He says no. Are you stupid or something." Mild suddenly says. Thanya and Mew look at Mild. "Excuse me? Are you calling me stupid?" Asks Thanya, crossing her arms. Thanya is offended. "You are dumb, and now you are deaf too." Mild says. He approaches Thanya.

"And who are you? And what are you interfering with?" Asks Thanya. She gets up and faces Mild. "Who I am is none of your business. And what I'm interfering with? You're disrupting the lesson, so that's why I'm interfering with you." Mild says. Thanya scoffs. Thanya looks Mild from head to toe.

"You can look at me like that, but I really don't feel intimidated by you." Mild says. Gulf looks at Mild. He remains silent. "Oh no?" Thanya says and moves closer to Mild. Mild slaps her on the cheek. Thanya looks at him in shock. "What the fuck? Who do you think you are?" Thanya asks angrily. "Again, you don't have to know who I am." Mild says. Thanya scoffs.

"Jerk." Hisses Thanya. Mild shrugs. Thanya looks at Mew. "I love you P'Mew." Thanya says. She winks at Mew. Mew rolls his eyes. "And I don't love you. Besides, I'm already in a new relationship." Mew says. Thanya's eyes widen. "Oh yes? With whom?" Asks Thanya. Mew looks around the classroom.

"With him." Mew says, pointing to Gulf, who is busy with his work. "Excuse me? With him?" Asks Thanya. Mew nods. Mild looks at Gulf. He chuckles. 'Gulf really didn't see anything?' Thinks Mild.

"Prove it." Thanya says. Mew nods and gets up. He walks over to Gulf's table and sits next to him. "Hey babe." Mew says. Gulf looks up. He looks surprised at Mew. Mew winks at him, then presses his lips against Gulf's. Gulf stiffens.

Then Mew pulls back. He looks at Thanya. Gulf is still stiff. "And? Evidence enough?" Mew asks. Thanya growls. She looks at Gulf. "Fucking fagot." She says. "What did you say to him?" Mild faces Thanya. "You heard me right?" Thanya says and grins. "Slut." Mild says and pushes her back.

"You can say anything to me but not Gulf, not him." Mild says. "Mild, calm down. It's okay." Gulf says. Mild looks at Gulf. "No, I'm not going to calm down. You're already insecure and she's only going to make it worse. And I'm not going to allow that." Mild says. Then he looks at Thanya again.

"Say fagot to Gulf one more time and I'll hit you again." Mild warns. "You can't hit a woman." Thanya says. "But you are not a woman. You are a common whore who has no manners." Mild says. Thanya scoffs and furiously walks out of the classroom. Mild chuckles. "STUPID DONKEY." Mild calls after her.

Mew chuckles. "Thanks bro." Mew says. He gets up and gives Mild a bro hug. "No problem." Says Mild and winks. Then he looks at Gulf. Gulf checks his books. Mild chuckles. "Gulf. Look at me." Mild says. Gulf slowly looks up. "What is it?" Gulf asks. "Is there something? You are suddenly so quiet and so withdrawn." Mild says. Gulf shakes his head. "There is nothing." Gulf says. Mew is also watching Gulf. "Are you sure?" Mild asks. Gulf nods.

"So you're not shy about what just happened?" Mild asks. "No." Gulf says quickly. Mild laughs. "I think otherwise." Mild says. "Mild, cut it." Gulf says, looking straight at Mild. Mild chuckles and shrugs.

"Thanks, by the way." Mew says. Gulf blushes at Mew a little. "For what?" Gulf asks. "That you just played along." Mew says. Gulf quickly looks away. "Is something wrong?" Mew asks. Gulf shakes his head. "Sure?" Mew asks. He sits down next to Gulf again. Gulf begins to shiver. "Are you nervous?" Mew asks, putting his hand on Gulf's upper arm. Gulf swallows.

"Look at me." Mew says. Gulf glances carefully at Mew. "Are you really not nervous?" Mew asks. Gulf starts to stutter. Mew smiles. "You're cute, you know that?" Mew says. Gulf starts to blush. "I've wanted to kiss you for so long." Mew whispers as he draws his face closer to Gulf.

"Let me kiss you." Mew whispers. Mild is now filming everything. Gulf closes his eyes and nods slowly. Mew smiles and presses his lips to Gulf's. This time Gulf doesn't freeze and kisses Mew back. Mild looks at them with a big smile.

"Become my boyfriend." Mew whispers as he withdraws from the kiss. Gulf nods slowly. Mew smiles. "Finally mine." Mew says. He strokes Gulf's cheek. Gulf feels embarrassed and presses his head back into Mew's neck. Mew chuckles. "Are you shy, honey?" Mew asks. "No." Gulf murmurs. Mew smiles and strokes Gulf's hair.

"I love you." Mew says. "Love you too." Gulf says. Mew smiles. Finally they are a couple.