Sick..

One shot 6: Sick

Gulf wakes up in the middle of the night to a nauseous taste in his mouth. Gulf slowly sits up in bed. He looks next to him and sees that Mew is still sleeping. Suddenly, Gulf feels like he has to throw up. He jumps out of bed and runs to the bathroom. He kneels in front of the toilet bowl and starts to throw up.

While Gulf is puking, Mew enters the bathroom. "Babe. Are you okay?" Mew asks. Gulf shakes his head. "Stay here, I'm going to get a glass of water and some medicine." Mew says. He leaves the bathroom.

Mew soon returns. Gulf, meanwhile, is sitting on the floor against the wall with his hand in his hair. Mew sits down next to Gulf and gives him the glass of water and the medicine. Gulf takes the medicine and takes a sip of water. He swallows the medicine. "Don't you feel so good babe?" Mew asks. Gulf nods slowly.

Mew puts an arm around Gulf's shoulder. "If you think it is okay again, say it. Then we'll walk back to the room." Mew says. Gulf nods. "Just give me a minute." Gulf says. "Of course, take your time." Mew says. He looks at Gulf with concern. After a few minutes, Gulf indicates that it is okay again.

Mew and Gulf slowly get up and then slowly walk back to the bedroom. Gulf goes to bed. "Babe, I'm going to grab a bucket. In case you have to puke again." Mew says. Gulf nods. Mew smiles and walks out of the room. Gulf sighs deeply. Hopefully, it will be over in a few hours.

Mew returns and sets the bucket next to the bed on Gulf's side. Then Mew lies down next to Gulf. He puts his arms tightly around Gulf. "Do you think you can get some sleep?" Mew asks. Gulf shrugs. "I do not know." Gulf says. "Shall I sing to you?" Mew asks. Gulf chuckles but nods anyway. He likes Mew's voice.

Mew smiles and then begins to sing softly. Gulf also smiles and closes his eyes. And after a few minutes, Gulf falls asleep. Mew kisses Gulf's forehead and then falls asleep.

A few hours later.

Gulf and Mew wake up. Mew looks at Gulf with concern. "How do you feel now?" Mew asks. Gulf does not even have to answer because he picks up the bucket and starts puking. Mew sighs. He rubs his hand on Gulf's back.

Gulf puts the bucket back on the ground and faces Mew. Tears are in Gulf's eyes from the vomiting. "I feel like shit." Gulf says. Mew puts his hand on Gulf's forehead. "You also feel very hot. You have a fever." Mew says. Gulf sighs deeply. "And we were supposed to go on a date today." Gulf is disappointed.

"It's going to be okay babe, we'll go on a date some other time. You need to rest now." Mew says. Gulf sighs. "But I'm so sorry." Gulf says. "I understand that but your health is more important. And since you are now sick, we will stay here." Mew says. "I will take good care of you." Mew says. Gulf smiles.

"Okay." Gulf murmurs in disappointment. "It's going to be fine babe, otherwise we'll be watching a movie. And I'll take very good care of you." Mew says. Thanks babe. Gulf says. Mew smiles. "No problem. I'm going to make some chicken soup for you now." Mew says. He stands up. Gulf nods. Mew walks downstairs making chicken soup for Gulf.

Mew takes care of Gulf all day long. Gulf feels a little guilty. Because they would actually go on a date. "Babe, what's up?" Mew asks. Gulf sighs and looks at Mew. "I feel so guilty towards you." Gulf says. Mew looks at him in surprise. "How so?" Mew asks. "Because I'm sick and we can't go on a date." Gulf says. "So, it doesn't matter, does it?" Mew says. "Yes, to me. You've been taking care of me all day now." Gulf says.

"And I don't mind at all." Mew says. He kisses Gulf's forehead. "And what if you get sick because of me?" Gulf asks. Mew chuckles. "I don't care. We will just be sick together. I'm your boyfriend and I'm not afraid of anything." Mew says. Gulf smiles.

"I'm so happy with you." Gulf says. "And I'm happy with you, honey." Mew says. He kisses Gulf. Then they continue to watch the film. After one week of illness, Gulf is better. And this time Mew is sick. So this time Gulf is taking care of Mew. : D

Sorry if you think this one shot is boring. I just quickly typed this. Hopefully you still liked him.

P.S Sunday double update as I cannot update tomorrow (Saturday).

P.P.S Remember you can ask for requests: D