Cheating?

One shot 4: Cheating?

Gulf wakes up from someone pressing a kiss on his lips. Gulf moans softly and slowly opens his eyes. Mew smiles. "Hi babe. I'll just say I'm going to work." Mew says. Gulf stares at Mew with sleepy eyes and nods. "What time are you back?" Gulf asks in a sleepy voice. Mew looks at the clock. "Around five o'clock." Mew says. Gulf nods.

Mew smiles and kisses Gulf's forehead. "I'll call you during my break okay?" Mew says. Gulf nods. "Work hard babe." Gulf says. "Thank you honey." Mew says. He kisses Gulf shortly before he gets up and leaves the bedroom.

Gulf sighs and turns to go back to sleep. Gulf soon falls asleep again.

A few hours later, Gulf is sitting on the living room couch with a plate of sandwich in his lap. While he is having lunch, he checks his phone. He checks his Instagram. Then he sees a picture of Mew passing by. But he is not alone in the picture. He is in the picture with a man. And not just any man. It is his ex. In the picture they look quite intimate together. Gulf growls. "Asshole." Gulf swear.

He gets up and puts everything in the kitchen. Then he walks upstairs to get dressed. Soon he is in the car on his way to Mew's work.

Gulf arrives at Mew's work. He parks the car and then walks into the building. He walks to the receptionist. "I'm here for Mew Suppasit." Gulf says. The receptionist looks up. "He's free today, sir." She says. Gulf raises an eyebrow. "What do you mean free?" Gulf asks. "He's free today." She says again.

Gulf slaps his hand on the counter. The receptionist is shocked. "Calm down sir. Can I pass something to Mr. Suppasit?" The receptionist asks. Gulf looks at her. "I'm his boyfriend. I will go find him myself. You don't have to pass on anything." Gulf says. "Oh you are Gulf Kanawut?" She asks. Gulf nods.

"Nice to meet you. You are very handsome as Mew has already told you." Says the receptionist. "Thanks. Mew won't be handsome anymore." Gulf says. Then he walks away. The receptionist checks on him. She sighs before going back to work.

Gulf is in the car and picks up his phone. He tracks Mew's phone via search iPhone. "Hmm, there you are." Gulf says. He puts his phone down and starts the car. Gulf drive off. Gulf holds his handlebars firmly while driving. He is also swearing. Gulf is furious. He cannot believe Mew is probably cheating.

Gulf walks through the mall. He knows exactly where to go. Then he stands in front of the store where Mew is. He sighs deeply and then walks in. He walks around the store and then sees Mew a little further on. Gulf hides and spies on Mew and his ex. Then he sees Mew cuddling with his ex.

Gulf rushes towards them. He rudely pulls Mew's shirt. "What the fuck is going on?" Gulf angrily asks. Mew looks at Gulf. "Babe. What are you doing here?" Mew asks. "I want to ask you that too." Gulf says. He crosses his arms. Gulf looks at Mew with a raised eyebrow.

"So what are you doing here? With your ex?" Gulf asks. Mew looks at his ex. "Babe, it's not what it seems." Mew says. "Oh no? Why that intimate photo on Instagram? And that hug from just now? How do you explain that?" Gulf asks. Mew sighs. "And you lied. Because you are free today. You don't have to work." Gulf says.

"So, explain, Mew." Gulf says. "Babe, I can't explain. Not yet." Mew says. "Why not?" Gulf asks. "Not now." Mew says. He wants to grab Gulf but Gulf pushes him away. "You're cheating, aren't you? You do not like me anymore. You want to go back to your ex." Gulf says. "No babe I love you. I would never cheat on you." Mew says.

"I just caught you." Gulf says. "To what? We just cuddled. That's all." Mew says. "That's proof enough." Gulf says. Mew sighs. "Babe." Mew says. "If you are not cheating, what are you doing together? Tell me." Gulf says. Mew sighs deeply. "It was a surprise to you, okay?" Mew then says. Gulf gives Mew a strange look.

"What do you mean? What surprise?" Gulf asks. "It's already been ruined now." Mew says. He takes a small box from his pocket and gives it to Gulf. "Here." Mew says. Gulf looks at Mew. "Open it." Mew says. Gulf opens the box and sees a ring. Gulf looks at Mew in surprise. "We've been together for almost three years, so I wanted to propose to you on our three-year anniversary." Mew says.

"That is tomorrow." Gulf says. Mew nods. He looks disappointed. "You know I would never cheat on you. He only helped me with all the preparations, and to pick out the ring." Mew says. Gulf sighs. He looks at the ground guilty and ashamed. Gulf clearly had not expected this.

"Sorry." Gulf whispers. Mew sighs. "It's okay, I get it too. And he should never have posted that photo." Mew says. Gulf does not dare look at Mew anymore. Mew sighs and puts his finger under Gulf's chin. He gently pushes Gulf's head up so that Gulf must look at him. Tears are in Gulf's eyes of guilt.

"I'm so sorry. I ruined everything with my stupid jealousy." Gulf says. A tear rolls down his cheek. Mew wipes it away with his thumb. "Don't cry babe." Mew says. "It's okay, I forgive you. I would have done the same if I were you." Mew says. He pulls Gulf close to him. Mew's ex smiles and then leaves.

"Come on babe. Let's go eat somewhere." Mew says. Gulf nods. "I'll pay. To make it up to you." Gulf says. Mew shakes his head. "No, I'll pay." Mew says. Gulf wants to argue, but Mew gives him a hard look. "Okay." Gulf mutters. Mew grins and nods with satisfaction. He kisses Gulf's forehead. "My silly." Mew says.

Gulf begins to blush. Mew smiles and takes Gulf's hand. They walk away hand in hand.

On the day Mew and Gulf are together for three years, Mew proposes the way he planned. Of course, Gulf immediately said yes. In other words, a happy ending for Mew and Gulf.