" Ah ah ahhh daddy- ahhhh!!" he moans louder when Namjoon's cock hit his prostate, " hit it again daddy- again- ahhhhh y.. yess ahhhh!!" Namjoon kept on hitting his prostate making Taehyung see stars, " ahh baby you feel so good... such a good boy for me" he slaps his ass and pulls him in for a hot kiss.. the younger moans in the kiss..

Namjoon starts pumping his cock that was leaking of pre cum and started pumping at the same pace he was thrusting inside him, " Ahhh daddy~ f-feel s-so good ahhhh!!" he screams out loud because of the intense pleasure he was feeling, " That's right baby.. tell them who you belong to" Tae replies, " d- daddy-", " name baby boy" and he screams, " Kim Namjoon!!.. I belong to Kim Namjoon!~" he loudly moans and the older smirks in response. Tae could feel he is close so he wraps his legs tighter and screamed, " m' close d- daddy.. im gonna cum- ahhh!!" the older replies, " me too baby... lets cum together ahhh~" they both come at the same time and Tae moans at the feeling of Namjoon's cum inside of him..

Joon kisses him all over his face murmuring sweet praises, " you did so well baby" he wraps his arm around his neck, kissing his hyungs nose and replies, " thank you hyungie~ I Love You.." Namjoon smiles, he kisses him and says, " I Love You more Taebaby"

Taehyung's heart bursts in joy and he could feel butterflies in his tummy.. he couldn't believe his ears, the man who he has always loved and craved for loves him back.. tears start to form in his eyes and he kisses him passionately and he hugs him tighter..
______________________________________

Namjoon walks downstairs carrying Taehyung who couldn't walk at the moment.

Their mother was sitting on a couch and when she heard footsteps she turned around and looked at her sons with the most angriest and disgusted expression on her face, " done I see?.."

The two boys ignored her on their way to the door, she stops them by saying, " well I hope it was worth it to chose cock over a potential business partner and Kim Namjoon I hope you see that if he decides to let the public know of your affairs your career will be over!" Namjoon makes eye contact with his mother and said," I think I made myself clear when I said that I don't care what happens.. as long as I have him", with one last glance at their mother, they made their way out and left their mother scream in anger..
______________________________________
The ride home was silent but comfortable with Namjoon's hand on Tae's thigh..

They arrive home and decide to go to sleep.. They went to Joon's room and instead of sleeping they end up fucking, forgetting they weren't the only ones in the house...
______________________________________

A few weeks later
After he heard his doorbell ring, Hoseok went to opened the door, he smiled brightly when he saw Namjoon at his doorstep, also with a bright smile on his face.

He engulfed the younger in a tight hug and gave him a shy peck on the cheek making Joon chuckle and to Hobi's surprise, the younger gave him a kiss on his lips and he smirks when he sees Hobi's face turn a shade of red..

"Ready hyung?.." asked Joon and the older replied him by nodding his head excitedly. Hand in hand they leave the apartment complex, head to the parking lot were Joon's car was and they were on their way..

Hoseok coulf feel his face heat up because of Namjoon's hand that was his thigh as he was driving his car, the sight was very hot. Though he was enjoying his time with the younger, he was still curious about were there were going, " Um.. Joon- ah were are we going?", " You'll see hyung, its a surprise" the older pouts a little but waits anyway..
______________________________________

" No way!.. the fair!!" Hobi says excitedly when him and Namjoon arrived at the fair, " you like it?" Joon says looking at the older and he smiles widely when Hobi nodded his head excitedly..

" Come on Joon lets go.." Hoseok said and they made their way to the fair.

They spent almost half the day at the fair having the time of their lives, Soon it was getting dark and before they leave Hobi wanted to go on the Ferris wheel.

Hand in hand they entered the Ferris Wheel and sat next to each other, Hobi laid his head on Joon's shoulder with Namjoon resting his head on his..

They stay like that for a while as they were getting closer to top, Namjoon says," we're almost at the top.." and Hobi replies, " if you want to kiss me Namjoon- ah just say it.." he said chuckling, Joon looks down as he got flustered by what his hyung said but he turned his head to look at the older with so much love in his eyes..

Their faces started to get closer and soon their lips were inches apart and their noses were touching, Joon closes the space them and traps Hoseok's lips in a sweet and passionate kiss..

They pull away with their foreheads touching and Namjoon says, " Happy Birthday hyung, I love you so much" Hoseok smiles brightly, he kisses Joon again and replies," Thank you Joon, I really enjoyed this"..

They continue their night together and soon they were in their way home.
______________________________________
Welp I hope u r enjoying my very cringy book so far😊.. and I know im very very late for this but Happy Birthday Hobi, I love you..