Part 19

Thank you for voting and commenting on the previous part.

Omkara pulls Gauri's hand and turns her around. She looks at him in shock and he was looking at her with so much anger. Suddenly he puts his hand behind her head and grabs on her hair and pulls her head closer. Some people start clapping as the song ended, and Adiv looked on in shock, as Omkara slams down his mouth on Gauri's.

Gauri tries to push him off, but his hold on her tightened. The kiss was hot and passionate. Slowly, she was losing the battle with her body, and she was about to kiss him when he pulled back and stared into her eyes.
"Don't you dare ever forget that you belong to me." Omkara angrily tells her.
Gauri looks at him in shock, anger and pain. Then she slapped him hard across his face. Omkara keeps his hand were she had slapped him. He knew he deserved it. He knew what he did was wrong. There were many girls in his life before, but he had never ever misbehaved with any of them, and now he did this to Gauri, the one he loved the most in the world, the one that meant the world to him, the one he was made for.

Without another word, he was about to leave when he saw Adiv charging towards him. Omkara had been waiting to get him alone to settle his score, as he didn't want to do anything to him in front of Gauri, as she would get offended if he did anything to Adiv. But, now it was the perfect time, all he wanted was Adiv to make the first move, so he could beat the crap out of him.
Adiv grabs on Omkara's collar.
"How dare you?"
Adiv was about to punch Omkara, when Gauri held his hand.
"Gauri..." Adiv angrily starts to say something.
"No! Let's leave." Gauri tells him in an angry tone.
"Not before I teach him a lesson."
"I said no! Come!"
"Gauri..."
"Whatever happened, it is between Shaurya and me, you don't interfere."
Adiv looks at Gauri in shock. Then he slowly loosens his grip on Omkara's collar, and then he angrily walks out. Gauri looks at Omkara for a second and goes behind him.

The drive to Sharma House was silent, as both Gauri and Adiv were angry at each other.

Gauri's room.

Adiv was angrily pacing the room; he slowly looks at Gauri, who was sitting down on the floor with the dogs as the dogs ate the dog feed. Gauri was lost in her thought.

"You insulted me, Gauri." Adiv angrily tells.
Gauri looks at Adiv in irritation. "I insulted you?"
"Yeah!"
"Well, I am so sorry that I saved your life." Gauri angrily tells him.
Adiv looks at her confused. "What?"
"How could you even possibly think that Shaurya would let you walk off after hitting him? Shaurya would have killed you."
Adiv looks at Gauri in shock; did she think that he was not as good or strong like that Omkara?
"And dadi, what made you think that I would stand by and watch if someone tried to hurt Shaurya?"
"SHAURYA SHAURYA SHAURYA!!! Is he all that you think about??" Adiv shouts angrily.
Before Gauri could reply, the dogs ran towards Adiv and started barking and attacking him. Adiv starts moving back in fear.
"Oscar, Omega stop it! NO! STOP!"
Gauri was able to pull the dogs away from Adiv with the help of Ramukaka who had come in hearing all the commotion.
"Adiv, I think you should leave now. It's really late, and I don't think you should stay here at this time, especially when Harshvardhan Saab (and then he adds thoughtfully) and Omkara are not here." Ramukaka tells him.
Adiv turns to him pissed and asks. "Who are you to say that? Don't forget, you are just a servant here! And when did Omkara start deciding things here?"
"Don't you dare talk to him like that!!!! He is not just a servant here... he is like my father to me!!!" Gauri angrily tells him.
"You might have got your answer to the first question from that. And the answer to the second question, Omkara is Gauri's fiance, so whatever concerns Gauri, concerns Omkara too."
Adiv angrily leaves. Ramukaka turns towards Gauri, she hugs him and starts crying. Ramukaka slowly pats her on her back.

"Gauri, do you trust me?"
Gauri looks at him in confusion, when she realized that he was waiting for her reply she said "I trust you like I trust my father."
"Then tell me, what had happened between Omkara and you?"
Fresh tears start falling from her eyes.
"What happened?"
Gauri bursting out into tears. "He cheated on me."
"WHAT???? That is not possible!" Ramukaka says shocked.
"It is true. He was cheating on me all this while. He was engaged to me, but was seeing other girls behind my back."
Ramukaka was finding it too hard to digest. Omkara loved Gauri. All you had to do was look into his eyes, and you will know how much he loves her.
"What? I don't believe it."
"Even I didn't believe it. I thought he would never hurt me. I was going to tell him, how much I loved him. But then, dadi brought the girl, and she told me that Shaurya and she were in love and Shaurya had promised her that he would marry her." Gauri tells him and then in a heartbreaking tone she tells him. "She calls him Shaurya!!!!"
Gauri starts crying even more loudly.
"How does he know the girl to bring her here?"
"Dadi knows Ridhima and yesterday after the party he met her and that time while talking she told him about Shaurya and her. So in the morning he brought her here and she told me everything."
Ramukaka still not believing it asks her. "And what did Omkara say to all this?"
"I didn't ask him."
"Why?"
"Why should I? To show him that I fell for his charms like all the other girls."
Ramukaka looks at her angrily. "This is not you talking, Gauri. This is that Adiv talking."
Gauri looks at him shocked. "What are you saying?"
"When did you become an idiot, Gauri? I have heard people going blind in love, first time I am seeing someone going blind in friendship."
"What do you all have against dadi? Shaurya hates him, now you also." Gauri asks helplessly.
"I used to like Adiv, but not anymore. Ever since he has come, he seems to have changed. He is no longer the boy you made friends with."
"Is it because he screamed at you today? He was angry with me, that's why."
"No, not because of that. Even before that, I felt that he had changed."
"But..."
Ramukaka cuts her off. "Now, listen to me very carefully."
Gauri nods.
"I want you to call him up and tell him that, you want the girl to tell you the truth in front Omkara."
"But..."
"No buts Gauri... you owe it to yourself and Omkara. Omkara has a right to prove himself innocent, and you owe it to yourself because you can't live without Omkara. You need to give Omkara and you a chance."
Gauri was thoughtful for a while.
"Just think of this Gauri, if what that girl was telling was in fact the truth, then she would have confronted or at least told Omkara about meeting you, and if that had happened, Omkara wouldn't have come behind you to the restaurant."
"How do you know that..." Gauri asks him shocked.
"I told him that you had gone there."
Gauri looks at him in disbelief.
"So, are you going to call him?"
"dadi?"
Ramukaka nods. He takes the phone and gives it to her; Gauri keeps looking at the phone without dialing.
"Whoever it is, don't trust someone so blindly when the matter concerns not only your life, but someone else's also."
Gauri looks at him helpess and confused. "He is my best friend."
Ramukaka sighs. "I know Gauri, I can understand what you are going through. Friendship of 13 years or the love of 3 weeks, it's hard to choose. But make sure you don't choose the wrong man."
Gauri after a lot of thinking slowly starts dialing. Adiv picks up the phone on the first ring. Before Gauri could say anything, he starts talking.
"I am so sorry, Gauri. I shouldn't have lost my temper like that. After all that you are going through, I shouldn't have behaved like that. But then I hate to see you sad, and when you are sad, I can't bare it. I am so sorry."
"It's okay dadi."
"I knew you couldn't stay angry with me for so long." Adiv says happily.
"I want to meet Ridhima."
There was a silence for few seconds, and then he asked in a soft voice. "Why?"
"I want her to tell whatever she told me, in front of Shaurya."
"Gauri, why are you..."
Gauri cuts him off. "What if she had lied to you? What if Shaurya is innocent? I can't trust some girl I don't even know, over Shaurya."
"I don't think she will come."
Gauri: "If she doesn't come in front of Shaurya, then it proves only one thing. That she is a liar."
Adiv was silent for a while then he tells her. "Okay... I will call her."
"Thank you."

Adiv was sitting in a restaurant, when Ridhima walks in.
"Why did you call me?"
"Whatever you told Gauri, I want you to tell that in front of Omkara again."
"And what will I get?"
"5000 now and 5000 after job done."
"No, 10000 now and another 10000 once the job is done."
"Fine!!!"

Oberoi House

Jhanvi opens the door to see Gauri standing there with a guy and a girl.
Jhanvi happily hugs her. "Gauri beta! What a surprise? Come in"
Jhanvi invites them in.

Once they are seated. Jhanvi asks her. "Did you have a fight with Shaurya? He has been sulking since yesterday." She looks at Adiv dispassionately. "You might be Adiv."
It was not a question rather a statement.
"Yes."
"Shaurya did mention your name in between his cribbing, though I didn't understand a thing... so what really happened, and..." She looks at Ridhima. "Who is this?"
"She is Ridhima, and she is..."
Ridhima cuts her off. "I am Shaurya's girlfriend."
Jhanvi looks at her shocked. "I am sorry, maybe I heard you wrong... did you just claim to be my son's girlfriend?"
"I am his girlfriend, and he has promised me that he will marry me."
"My son has promised only one girl that he would marry her and that is Gauri." Jhanvi tells her angrily.
"He never promised, you promised on his behalf." Ridhima tells her arrogantly.
"Enough!!! Don't open your mouth till Shaurya comes." Gauri angrily tells her.
That was the first time, Gauri talked to Ridhima today. She had refused to even acknowledge her presence in the car.
"How dare you talk to me like this?"
Gauri just ignores her
Ridhima looks at Jhanvi. "Where is Shaurya?"
"Auntyji, can you please call Shaurya?" Gauri requests him.
"He has gone out, I will call him." Jhanvi replies.
Jhanvi picks up the phone and was about to dial the number when she angrily looks at Ridhima. Then she angrily warns her. "Other than me, only Gauri has the right to call him, Shaurya. So don't you dare call him Shaurya again!"
Jhanvi starts dialing Omkara's number. "Hello Shaurya, where are you?... ... oh okay okay. You come in. I will talk to you then."
Jhanvi hangs up, and looks at Gauri. "He is outside, just parking the car."
Suddenly, Gauri hears the door opening. She closes her eyes and continues praying that, Shaurya proves the girl a liar.
"Hey mom."
Gauri looks up in confusion.
"SHAURYA!! MY BABY!!!" Ridhima screams.
Then her confusion turns to shock, as she watches Ridhima calling out to her "Shaurya baby" and hugging a thoroughly shocked Rudra Nanda.

Please vote and comment

- Lazy