𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚅𝙸𝙸

Začít od začátku

"I'm sorry- why was I called here again?"

Albedo just nodded, as he was just about to ask the same question and Jean smiled over at Lisa before looking back at Kaeya.

"Oh well, I figured perhaps it would be good to send someone with Albedo to Dragonspine. After all, it's quite dangerous and we thought it would be good for him to have a companion."

"I don't mean to be rude but,, Jean, I've been able to handle these trips on my own for a long time.. why the sudden change? and with so little consultation... Captain Kaeya, are you sure you'd like to come to Dragonspine?"

Albedo chimed in, genuinely confused on why Kaeya was suddenly thrown into the expedition. Kaeya on the other hand, stared at Lisa knowing exactly why he was suddenly accompanying the alchemist on his trip. This whole "it's dangerous take someone with you" was complete bullshit... They just wanted to set them up. Kaeya sighed and looked at Albedo.

"If you're okay with this, I'm okay with it"

Perhaps he expected a lot more... reluctantness (?) from him but his quick answer caught him off guard. He didn't want to be the one to argue with Jean, so he quickly nodded.

"Alright.. Captain Kaeya, I'm looking forward to working with you. I have preparations, to make. I'll talk to you later"

And just like that, the Alchemist left. Leaving Kaeya, Lisa and Jean in the office. Jean simply smiled at Kaeya and Lisa was trying very hard not to laugh. "OKAY.. so this was your 'genius plan!' Of course you send me off to an expedition with him.. When I said I wanted to spend time with him this is not exactly what I meant" Jean stifled a laugh and Lisa just started laughing at him "Well, wether you like it or not, I got you a date~ No need to thank mee.. Just think about it.. You both in Dragonspine, it's cold and you're sitting by the fire... He's sketching.. kinda cold.. you offer him your little.. scarf thing and then you cuddle. Doesn't that sound like the best?" It did. But was Kaeya going to admit it? No. 

"Whatever. I'm off to steal one of Diluc's jackets... thanks I guess..?"

Lisa scoffed and Kaeya walked out to get his stuff ready for his trip. 

~~
| B-B-B-BONUS!!! \ - this is just for fun idk if I want to say it actually happened

Diluc sat at the couch of the winery, reading -There wasn't much going on and he didn't have anything better to do- Until he heard a knock at the door. Quickly the maid, Adeline, welcomed in the guest... None other than Diluc's step brother, Kaeya.

"What are you doing here?"

"I need a jacket"

"Great. I don't care."

"Do you have an extra one?"

"That doesn't concern you. Why do you even need a jacket in the first place"

"I'm going to dragonspine"

"Ha. Okay have fun. Hope you freeze"

"Ouch. C'mon Diluc I really need a jacket"

"I'm not your therapist, I don't want to hear about your struggles. Get yourself a jacket and stop complaining"

"Diluc please.. Ill leave you alone if you let me borrow a Jacket."

"Up the stairs, down the hall and to the right. First door on the right wall. Pick a Jacket and don't ever come back here"

"THANK YOU" Kaeya quickly went to where his brother had told him to go, picking out a jacket and walking towards the door. 

"Thanksss"

"Okay bye now."

"alright buh bye!!" 

"Never say that again."

"yeah.. ok I agree with you on that-"

----

OKAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY GOOOOOODNIGHTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT WORLDDDDDDD
this took ~ sooo long ~

Ok yeah I lied at the top LOL NO HAPPY RELATIONSHIP YET- I WASN'T ABLE TO INCLUDE IT SORRY :,)

NEXT CHAPTER,,, 

next chapter I promise.