𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚅𝙸𝙸

\ imagine writing at 11:25 pm. could be me. \

\ the music I'm listening to IS SO GOOD :)  ngl this music putting mein the HAPPY RELATIONSHIP MOOD <3\

-- 

Of course, the curiosity of what Albedo had told Klee haunted him for the rest of the day, but that didn't matter to him as much. The Alchemist was good with kids too,, He knew albedo liked to take care of Klee but the way his whole personality lit up around him just cheered him up too. With every glimpse of personality the Captian saw of Albedo, the more he wanted to get closer to him and befriend him.. Perhaps even more than friends? heh. I mean the Alchemist was everything Kaeya could ever want, smart, good with kids, blonde, gorgeous blue eyes, God- the man himself was just gorgeous. He was the man of Kaeyas dreams- Wait. Shit. Didn't Sucrose say he didn't like guys...Oh well, Sucrose says a lot of things, doesn't she? As for Albedo, he was also in a great mood after Klee left. She was so sweet, her drawings always made his day. Despite the fact that Kaeya had messed a lot of things up, he could appreciate that he was a good babysitter. Klee had fun and that's all that mattered to him. As long as she was happy, he was too. 

--

The next morning started like any typical one, Albedo conducting research with Sucrose - Who was now volunteering her assistance in more and more of his experiments, leaving his side for only a few minutes at a time. Much to the discomfort of the Alchemist - and continuing his reports while preparing himself for a trip to dragonspine. On the other hand, Kaeya didn't have much to do. At this rate he had just been helping Amber with her reports and serving as no more than a personal editor for her, while stopping by at Lisa's every once in a while to talk. Nothing seemed different about the day, until they both got an unexpected visit. Amber stood at Kaeya's door...

~

"Captain Kaeya! Grand Master Jean would like you to go to her office please!"

"Oh?? Why's that?"

"Didn't tell me the details,  I think you should just go and find out."

"Mmmm.. Okay on it, thanks Amber"

~

While Lisa stood at Albedos door..

"Albedo, dear, Jean would like to speak to you at her office"

"Ah, Alright I'll be right there. Is it serious?"

"Mmm, no but you will be needed there."

"I see,, Thank you."

~

So off they both went to Jeans office. Kaeya reaching it a bit earlier than Albedo, since his office was closer. When Albedo walked in, Kaeyas heart sunk... this was Lisa's doing wasn't it. This had to do with her ever so "genius plan." He looked over at Lisa, who stood innocently in the corner, acting clueless to what she was doing. Jean smiled at the both of them, standing up and walking in front of them.

"Thank you both for coming so quickly. I just wanted to touch bases you, Albedo, about the report on Dragonspine-" She  began to speak, glossing over the part where Kaeya accompanies Albedo. Something in her tone made Kaeya feel as though she was also in on Lisa's plan, and that she was dying for him to ask her about his role in all of this. Out of spite, he figured he simply wouldn't ask. Just pretend he knows all about this... But he didn't. It's hard to pretend you know something you don't know about. Once she stopped talking, both Albedo and Kaeya opened their mouths to speak, Kaeya getting the first words out.