Update

Yeah... it's been a while, hasn't it? For those of you who really liked this story, I'm very, very sorry. I shouldn't have left this on hold for so long, especially without letting you all know why I haven't continued it after Night Fury's Venom was finished. 

I just couldn't bring myself to talk about it until now. Even now, it's still hard, but it's unfair to leave you all in the dark. So, I'll be brief.

The reason I started "A Little Night Music" was thanks to an old friend who had lots of ideas but didn't know how to make those ideas into a story. So, I offered to turn those ideas into a real story. Now comes the sad part.

That friend passed away after a painful battle with cancer. I don't know the details about it because he/she said that "I had my own battles, and hearing about his/her battle would only make my condition worse." I still wish he/she told me anyway. 

So, here's something I never thought I'd say for one of my stories; there is a very high chance "A Little Night Music" won't be continued. I hate abandoning stories, but my friend was the one giving me ideas for this story. All I did was turn them into a readable story with a few ideas of my own thrown in there, but most of it wasn't me. 

I tried to continue it with my own ideas, but I think of my friend every time I try and just have to stop. I'm really sorry, everyone, but I can't write like that. I know my friend wouldn't want me to continue if it hurt to do so.

Thank you for understanding. 

~~~

Rest in peace, Buddy.

01/04/2021

~~~