5- Love triangle

It's already been around three weeks since I've been living here. I never thought that i would still be in this killing game but to think we we're all still alive is just crazy, of course nobody would kill anybody right? Well i thought wrong... Still as long as the killing game never actually started that's great! In the other hand monokuma didn't look so happy in fact he was so angry that it never started.......

Mostly everyday was the same as usual everyone would meet in the mornings, hang out, learn about each other and try to figure out an escape route but unfortunately we couldn't find anything! not even complete the path through that man hole gonta found. No matter what we still didn't give up! Just that the thing that worried me the most was that there was a culprit among us. I've been trying to figure out who the mastermind is but i had no clue who it was! Everyone seemed so nice and "innocent" that i wanted to believe that there was no mastermind, but the dark truth still lies behind. If you want to believe in someone.... You need to overcome doubt first cuz if there's no room for doubt then there's no reason to believe is there? So if i want to believe in my friends there has to be doubt that's how i will learn to trust them!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today was a different day because i decided to go inside the pool. It was a pretty hot day so it would feel nice to let my mind rest and think about something else other than me realizing i liked kokichi. I arrived at the pool and quickly go change into my bathing suit. I look around to see if anyone was around but thankfully nobody. I wanted to spend some time alone because i was looking forward to relaxation. I run and jump inside the pool causing the water to splash around me. For awhile now i was taking the time by swimming, and letting my body float. Everything was so peaceful until someone showed up.

I suddenly hear footsteps coming towards the pool area so i went down under the water trying to hide. I opened my eyes under water to see who it was and it was kaito? What was he doing here? I questioned myself but then i ran out of air and got out the water really quick to breath. Kaito then turned around seeing me. He just stood there full face red. "Kaito what are you doing here?" I asked

"Oh i just wanted to come for a swim" he said nervously not looking at me directly he sounded nervous which made me wonder why

"Kaito why aren't you looking at me? U know it's rude to talk to someone while ur not looking at them"

"Uh well ur showing to much skin (y/n) and i don't wanna seem disrespectful by staring to much" that's when i remembered i was wearing a red bikini! i got as red as a tomato knowing that was the reason why he wasn't looking at me. He was just being respectful not to look awww he's so sweet. But God dammit i should of not weared this!

"it's okay kaito you could look at me but only my face!"

"Uh no is fine (y/n) i rather not cuz then my eyes would wander somewhere else, anyways ima go I'll come later when ur not in the pool!" i then grab a hold of his jacket to stop him from leaving.

"No just stay here with me i don't mind being alone anymore plus it was getting kinda of boring being by myself" he just stood there blushing.

"Alright, well then ima go change real quick so wait here" he leaves to the restroom to change. Im just here thinking as to why did i stop him?

It's been 5 minutes already and kaito still hasn't came out of the restroom! Was he taking a crap?? I get out of the pool to go lay down in one of those long chairs. I lay there feeling so relaxed that i eventually fall asleep....

Kaito pov

Geez my heart is racing so fast that it feels like it's about to burst out...(y/n) looked so good in that bikini... Dammit im not suppose to be focusing on that! I'll just quickly take my shirt off and jump into the pool to brush it off... *sights* it's to bad that she likes kokichi but still that doesn't mean im gonna give up! If i give up on this then that means im giving up in my dreams not in a million years am i ever gonna give up! *coughs, coughs* "ugh"

No ones pov

Not only was kaito the only one there but someone body else arrived. Kokochi was standing not so far in the entrance of the pool watching you asleep h
and thought "could it be that im in love with (y/n)? I mean i would surely lie about liking her to tease her but this isn't a lie"

"She looks so beautiful" kokichi said
"She looks so beautiful" kaito said

Both had set there eyes on you knowing that they have been falling for you but could this mean something else perhaps? Who would be the one making there first move?

That's when kaito went to a chair to sit right beside you but all kokichi did was watch because he wanted to see what kaito would do so he stayed quiet in the far distance. Kaito looked at you with eyes that sparkled brightly at that moment he thought "why can't you like me instead of him" he looked over at your lips and put his finger in your bottom lip, kokichi saw this and was beginning to realize what he was about to do. That's when kaito leaned closer to you but as he was this close to kissing you that was when kokichi stepped in.

"What are you doing!" Kokochi had a slight mad expression on his face

"Uh what do you mean??" Kaito said acting dumb

"I saw what you were gonna do! you were literally about to kiss (y/n)"

"No i wasn't!" Kaito yelled back

"Yes you were!"

"No i wasn't!"

"Yes you were!"

Back to your pov

I was awoken by some people yelling. I slowly opened my eyes and saw kaito right beside me so I get up from my chair rapidly and then see kokichi in the other side and I'm just like confused as to what's going on??

Oh my looks like you got yourself stuck in a love triangle don't you? 😏