1- A new beginning

So let's just fast forward onto we're everyone was introducing themselves and got all there nice outfits, oh and this is first person so if you get confused know let's get into the story!

(Pick any to your liking)

After y'all got changed into your outfits suddenly more memories dived in and i remembered who i was. My talent was the ultimate singer? That i remembered but why was i here? Why were there bears talking and more importantly who were the others along me?

I asked myself so many questions because i was confused about the whole situation. That's when monokuma came in he discussed that we would have to go through a killing game! But that's insane right!We couldn't possibly kill each other! I was frightened but yet calmed inside because i wasn't alone i had the others but first i would like to meet them i don't know whether to trust them or not. No matter what i wasn't gonna participate in the killing game even if it meant risking my life i wasn't gonna play a stupid game i refuse!

Everyone in the gymnasium started introducing themselves and having conversations with the others and everyone was super nice except for maki and miu she constantly had insults and inappropriate language which i did not tolerate but somehow made it funny. That's when i met him....

As i was about to go meet the other two i saw a purple haired guy chasing around what seemed to be a robot? What the hell is happening here!? "Don't come any closer!" the robot said "aww come on lemme touch your body a little! I've always wanted to be friends with a robot" the purple haired guy said . "Am i interrupting anything?" I ask, both of them turn around and the robot starts introducing himself, he was known as Keebo. Then kokichi introduced himself as the Supreme leader of an evil organization, that really arouse my curiosity because out of everyone here his talent was what i found the most intriguing.

"But i don't really get what u mean by a leader of a secret organization" i ask

"I gotta say, it's pretty impressive my organization has over 10,000 members!"

My expression turned to shock " seriously? The Supreme leader of an evil secret organiza-"

"Who knows im liar, after all" he smiles
Putting his hands behind his head

"Wait so you were lying???"

"No the part of me being a leader of a secret organization was true"

"So then which part did u lie about?"

"Who knows im not telling you"

"Huh!? Hmmmph!" i frowned making a mad face. Does he think im that dumb I'll find out anyway. He just giggles seeing my mad face.

"So what's ur talent?" He questions

"Im (y/n)(l/n) the ultimate singer!"

"Wow really? Does that mean you could sing for me" he gets excited getting close to my face looking at me with those purple eyes of his. I blush for how close he was standing next to me but i just ignore it "pff like hell I'll sing to you"

"Waaah you don't gotta be so mean" he cries but we all knew it was fake.

He was the last person i met and the most interesting one i really wanted to get to know more about him but it probably wasn't gonna be easy it will take a while for him to warm up to me but that's okay I'll wait. I smiled and went walking to my room. He noticed and smiled but his was an evil smile "Well she's an interesting one" he said.

Night time came and we all promised to meet each other in the cafeteria by the morning. I was really uneasy because of all the things that were going on. I really didn't want to kill anybody but i didn't want be killed either but of course i had my decision already made that i wasn't killing anybody and i wasn't gonna let not even this killing game to start. I know i may not be good enough to fight but i have confidence (not really) and as long as i had myself together i could do anything! My plan was to fight but how could i possibly fight the exisals? I thought i knew that first i had to bring the monokubs down and then once there down I'll go right to monokuma for know that was my plan. I closed my eyes and fell asleep thinking of how to end this all and surviving with everybody else.

............................................................................

Since last night i couldn't stop thinking about my plan i overslept and woke up late... "Crap im late! I was suppose to be there earlier!" I say getting up my bed and getting changed. I brushed my hair brushed my teeth and left. I arrived at the cafeteria and everyone was there already but then everybody looked shocked at me but gave a sight of relief. "Oh (y/n) your here we thought that-" i then realized what tsmugi was gonna say next "nah im sorry i arrived late" i laugh sarcastically. "No it's fine-"

She got interrupted once again "you fucking moron if you were the one who said to meet here every morning shouldn't u be the first one here!" miu said "ah sorry-" i apologized "pff whatever"

We all begin to talk and discussed about everything that was going on and that we wouldn't kill each other. Some of others freaked out but we all worked together and calmed them down. After that we had random conversations. I was really getting to know kaede and suichi but i really wanted to get to know more of kokichi. Then everyone scattered around and left. Me and kokichi were the only ones in the cafeteria. So i went over his table and began a conversation "so kokichi right?" I ask looking directly into his eyes "what is it? Do u wanna know more about me or what!?" He sounded enthusiastic.

"Maybe who knows? I say saying the exact same thing he said the other day he grined "so (y/n) your the ultimate singer sing for me!"

"Again with that request!? I already said im not doing that" i whined

"Why won't you sing!"

"Because singing killed my mom!" I yell leaving a deep silence between me and him. Kokichi looked really interested in my story "how did singing kill you're mom?" He questioned. To be honest i felt the need to let everything out i know that maybe kokichi wasn't the best person to tell him about my past but i wanted to let it all out so i did.

(Flashbacks)

"My mother died of a sickness when i was very young she was the one who inspired me to sing she was the one always there for me unlike my father he did so many things to my mother and me and my mother were sick of it. that's why they divorced that resulted in me never having a good relationship with my father. My father would always yell at me and tell me i was useless, i tried my best to please him but it was never enough. Whenever he would get mad at me he would hit my mother in my place, she really protected me. When i saw my mom getting hit i couldn't do anything! I felt like a burden just watching and that made me feel useless. Once they got a divorce we thought everything would be okay but i was wrong.

One day in my 8th birthday my mom started to get really sick and so i started to take care of her and did my very best to help her. She would always ask me for me sing to her so i did. After a few more months her time came... her last breath, her last words.

"(Y/n) keep singing for me alright and never stop! don't give up when things get hard because it will get better I'll always be here for you, i lov---"

BEEP.................................................

"Mom no!" don't leave me! I still need you!" i broke down right infront of kokichi.....

His expression was quite different from his usual self he looked sorry? For the first time. He then got up from his seat and hugged me??? "Don't worry about it (y/n) your not alone you have me know" i hugged back knowing i had someone to hold onto.

Kokichi being nice and caring!? For like the first time!!? Crazy right? Well i guess he does have a soft spot. He may be crazy and a liar buf ima gonna break that evil, crazy liar act!