The tales begins

As I walk thru the halls feeling confident everyone was looking at me and talking behind my back. I got so mad I went into a room and started to cry. Why were everyone talking behind my back, I got up with tears in my eyes and went to someone and asked why they were talking about it. They said we will tell you what we know that it all started when the head master jp Jones but after I heard that name I felt lied to I kept listening to see what happened and they said he claims to kill Jason blossom I was guessing it was half true half lie because dad and mom said Clifford blossom killed him. I ran off after that happened and no one seen me since, I went to pops after school. Everyone started to get so worried they went everywhere and soon dad comes in and sees me crying on the table with my head down. He came to sit down and asked " what's wrong hazel?" I bring my head up and he sees my red eyes, " I got made fun of because of the jacket and also you didn't tell me jp went to jail!" " oh gosh he rather went there for no reason or I die" " why tho, why is, why now?" " I don't know hazel" as he comes to give me a hug, as we were hugging Archie Veronica and mom came in and seen us hugging. We got home and I ran to my room and went to bed thank goodness there is no school tomorrow.