The screem of terror

Walking down the grade 10 hallway was like walking down a room with guns everywhere I seen a kid crying about what happen to haylee. Then I see in the distance a red haired boy and I knew it was Fred so as I ran to him he ran to me. When we got to each other we hugged then started to walk to our class we start to talk about how this year will be so crazy. I get to my class to see her, the red haired girl who thinks everyone likes her but they don't. When we ended school for the day I walked home as Fred ketch up ti me to see me look in the distance to see a man take a girl at least 12 and disappear so run to see if I can more but Nate comes to grab me and I try to get out saying " let go of me Nate!" " no we need to go back home NOW" as we ran to our houses my mom takes me and hugs me as she says " an amber alert just went off why were you late!?" " please let me explain, I seen the man take at least a 12 year old and disappeared I tried to see but Nate grabbed me and ran here!" " oh my gosh, did you see anything about them?" " I seen a black suit and short black hair" " oh my gosh can it be him?" My mom asked looking to my dad. " I think so, hazel I think we found our killer!" But as my mom called Veronica and Archie to come. When they got there my mom said right away " your dad might be a killer!